OMG second 5970 otw

vjcsmoke

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
4,511
Amazon shipped it out! And it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Wow, I didn't think it would get here till after Christmas. And it arrives just in time as my 1200 Watt PSU has just been installed!

Oh and I got it for the $599 MSRP. Not the $649 they are currently charging.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WGJ6UU/ref=oss_T15_product

Whenever I see that sticker though, I keep thinking "Wondertwin powers Activate!"
Good thing it will be facing downwards. LOL.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good stuff man,wish my second one was on its way.Bought it first day it went on sale.
 
Amazon shipped it out! And it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Wow, I didn't think it would get here till after Christmas. And it arrives just in time as my 1200 Watt PSU has just been installed!

Oh and I got it for the $599 MSRP. Not the $649 they are currently charging.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WGJ6UU/ref=oss_T15_product

Whenever I see that sticker though, I keep thinking "Wondertwin powers Activate!"
Good thing it will be facing downwards. LOL.

c'mon, we all know dreadlocks are HOT!:cool:
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
they are probably oos and...
I think they are HOT!

in term of temperature they are... :D

but in term of sexiness... sorry buddy....

you know what they should put on as their next picture?

girls dress in Maid costume !!!!! :mad:
 
in term of temperature they are... :D

but in term of sexiness... sorry buddy....

you know what they should put on as their next picture?

girls dress in Maid costume !!!!! :mad:

I have an *obsession* for dreadlocks, so don't jaunt down this road with me:)

Heck, even my sig confirms that:cool:

(and another thing, but that's not for the world to know)
 
I have an *obsession* for dreadlocks, so don't jaunt down this road with me:)

Heck, even my sig confirms that:cool:

(and another thing, but that's not for the world to know)

try 3D Custom girl, I bet you will loves it..... :p
 
Dreads in real life really aren't that great, the hair knots and goes dry and horrible, was seeing a girl for a while who had dreads and the sides of her head shaved, don't know why :}

On a lighter note I expect my Sapphire 5970 soon, and yes good thing it faces downwards tbh.
 
I also thought about getting second HD5970,
but i just think i can't/shouldn't

as i am so fall in love with eyefinity,
i don't think i will play any games which doesn't work in eyefinity,
and now eyefinity will not work with 2 hd 5970

then what's the point on getting a second one.. for now...


when eyefinity works in crossfireing two card..
i will just get a hd 5870 instead...
3 way xfire will scale better
 
then what's the point on getting a second one.. for now...

The point is to make your dick rock hard. My 2nd 5970 will not arrive until tomorrow afternoon, but you can bet that there will be QuadFire 5970 + GTX 295 bench screenies up as soon as it does arrive.
 
just to someone who love doing benchmark.

since i picked up the gtx 280 tri sli last year..

i havn't done any benchmarking.

last week i picked up the 5970
the only thing i worry is to be able to play games using 3 monitor.
no benchmark yet


by the way.i don't think using gtx 295 for physx is good..
i always though it really only need 1 gpu for physx unless you folding.


i was trying to use a gtx 280 for physx , but somehow i just can't get it to work using the mod driver.

weird.
 
by the way.i don't think using gtx 295 for physx is good..
i always though it really only need 1 gpu for physx unless you folding.

The two GTX 295s I have are the only nVidia cards I own currently, so it's all i can use for PhysX.
 
just to someone who love doing benchmark.

since i picked up the gtx 280 tri sli last year..

i havn't done any benchmarking.

last week i picked up the 5970
the only thing i worry is to be able to play games using 3 monitor.
no benchmark yet


by the way.i don't think using gtx 295 for physx is good..
i always though it really only need 1 gpu for physx unless you folding.


i was trying to use a gtx 280 for physx , but somehow i just can't get it to work using the mod driver.

weird.

Not to get off topic.You need to plug the monitor cable in one a 5970 and the 280 or whatever physic card.Then extend desktop to all monitors.

I would like to see some Crysis bencjes to.
 
so.... this mean if i do eyefinity
i will need 4 monitor total for the system???
3 to 5970 and 1 to gtx 280 ?

( mm i may have access to one more monitor...//)
 
Woot my order from Ebuyer FINALLY came in, it's set to "pick in prgress" which means stock is reserved but not shipped yet.

Hoping for a delivery tomorrow morning
 
Supposedly a 5870 Quad fire setup posted by another member achieves a constant 60fps @ 1920x1200 4xaa / 16xaf in their reviews. I doubt it though, the minimum fps will probably still drop in the 30s or 40s every now and then on enthusiast settings. Post a crysis & crysis warhead benchmark if you can at those settings.
 
Back
Top