OMG Hot 200Gig 52 Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
in for 10..
total: $18.59 with ground.
hope it doesn't cancel.. hello ebay! :D

in for one... although it wouldn't let me select anything but overnight shipping... not that I'm complaining about paying 15 bucks for it. (if I were to get it).

Something is going on with ecost...was originally posted on SD for ~$.65, I bought an hour or so ago for $.58 each, now they are down to $.52...

:confused:

Anyway, hopefully my 6 shipped overnight will show up. :p

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
Guys, just get 1, seriously. Even tho it is a one in a million chance people even get one.

exactly.... the chances of us getting one is pretty much non-existant... but you guys ordering 10-20 drive sure doesnt help. I hope they cancle the big orders and honor the ones where people only got one.

i ordered 11

god I hope these go through hahah

exactly.... the chances of us getting one is pretty much non-existant... but you guys ordering 10-20 drive sure doesnt help. I hope they cancle the big orders and honor the ones where people only got one.

2 orders. 1 order for one, 1 order for 10.

bling

ordered 10 but i doubt i would get any... im sure even if they honored there price they wouldnt have enuff hdd's to go around

For what its worth, i got an order confermation...

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

eCOST.com would like to sincerely thank you for your patronage and we want to assure your satisfaction on this and every order you place with us. This email contains a complete summary of your order. Please retain this order confirmation for your records.

For security purposes, this order may require voice confirmation with our Credit Department prior to shipping. If this is necessary, a representative will call you while processing your order. Pricing and availability are subject to change up to time of shipment. We reserve the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.

Should you have any additional questions, need to make any changes, or notice any discrepancies, please call 1-877-888-2678 immediately and reference order number: xxxxxxxx . Do not email us since we may not get to your email prior to the shipment of your order.

We make it easy to check the status of your order online and to track your shipment. Visit our customer service center by clicking here. We will also send you an email with your tracking number upon shipment. See below for more details.

Regards,

Gary Guy
President, eCOST.com
YOUR ORDER SUMMARY for xxxxxxxx

Item/Description

Quantity

Price

200 GB Mobile Disk 3.5" EXT U
B 2.0 HDD Solution
part # BYND BM200MD3U28M(in back order)

$0.52

Ship Method: DHL @ HOME

SubTotal :
Shipping :
Handling + Processing Fee :
Tax :
Grand Total:

$.52
$8.69
FREE
FREE
$9.21

in for a TB, used google checkout and sprung for priority overnight just cause.... :D

One of my buddies just got off the phone and said that it is the correct price. Maybe they're liquidating?

I doubt this is anything but a pricing mistake.. for 50 cents they might as well just give it away for free.

elguapo said:
in for a TB, used google checkout and sprung for priority overnight just cause.... :D

aww hell, i just spring for another 2 TB, damn I hope this goes through............

This product is not currently available for shipment from any of our warehouse locations. Please contact one of our account managers for an estimated arrival date.

thats what the little phone means
i guess we'll get them next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back