OMG getting a Divorce sale 360 games, e1705 more

Firebomb

[H]ard|Gawd
my emotions are really on a loop right now and I just cant think straight... I will try to reply when I can.

kinda but the hardest part is the kids we have now I wont get to see them much anymore.

Dude if she cheated on you...then you better be fighting for full custody of them. Have you already gone through the legal system? I mean...dont give up. If anything you better get half custody of them. Seems that lately its a norm for wives/girlfriend to start cheating...

Anyways...bump for you. And I was going to try and buy those BK games, but dont have enough in paypal.

Tower is a Coolermaster Praetorian, with an Antec 480W PSU, if I remember correctly.

a bump's not needed but I will personally vouch for FB...we've been friends for over 8 years...

and as far as I know, there's been nothing done legally yet.

I still say you should sell your projector and your modded Xbox.

Bump..sold him a laptop before, he's a good trader. Sorry about the wife.

Bowhuntr11 said:
Dude if she cheated on you...then you better be fighting for full custody of them. Have you already gone through the legal system? I mean...dont give up. If anything you better get half custody of them. Seems that lately its a norm for wives/girlfriend to start cheating...

Anyways...bump for you. And I was going to try and buy those BK games, but dont have enough in paypal.

Yes fight like hell for the little ones. She has NO right to take the kids away from you. It is not a given now a days that the mother automatically gets the children..

Anyway good luck and a free bump..

Come on guys lets keep this thread at the top of the list to help him through this difficult time.

What's with all the deleted posts? Anyways, bump.

BTW, if she was cheating on you, fight the hell out of her to get the kids.

clockworks said:
What's with all the deleted posts? Anyways, bump.

BTW, if she was cheating on you, fight the hell out of her to get the kids.
Probably for posts like this one. ;)

Seriously though guys, maybe we should just keep it to maybe a sympathy bump every hour or something so his thread doesn't get locked. These types of threads (sick dog, disaster struck) generate a lot of empathy, but also tons of posts that get the OP's thread locked. :(

bump for a good trader. wish i could help you out and pick up that screen, but just don't have any money to be spending really being so close to Christmas.

good luck on the sales and good luck in court if you fight for custody -- my cousins been to court over a dozen times in the past year fighting for custody of his two kids from his ex who is late on her rent, power, has no phone, and dabbles in drugs and he pays for all of the kids clothes, food, school supplies, everything. Its total crap. I hope you end up in a better situation than him, but I'm sure you will. Good luck!

bump for you man that freaking sux.... fight for the right for your kids man if she cheated on, fightback hopefully with the law on your side

Intrested in the laptop, do you have any pictures? Do you have any references?

Firebomb neglected to mention this.

the E1705 has a 4 year CompleteCare warranty, valid through Feb 2010.

Code:
System Type:	Inspiron 9400/E1705
Ship Date:	4/26/2006
Dell IBU:	Americas
Description	Provider	Start Date	End Date	Days Left
Complete Care	DELL	2/3/2006	2/2/2010	1147
Limited Technical Support	DELL	4/26/2006	4/26/2007	134
Next Business Day	DELL	2/3/2007	2/2/2010	1095
Next Business Day	DELL	4/26/2006	4/26/2007	134
Next Business Day, Includes Nights/Weekends	DELL	2/3/2006	2/3/2007	52
Technical Support - Phone Assistance	DELL	2/3/2006	2/3/2007	52
Technical Support - Phone Assistance	DELL	2/3/2007	2/2/2010	1095