OMG getting a Divorce sale 360 games, e1705 more

Pictures coming today....I'm taking my parents' digital camera (I accidentally left mine at home) over to FB's this morning.

will get pics up after work.. tower I would like 700.00 for shipped and insured

bump and fight for your kids man. Dont let the wife control their lives. Her morals already sux. And good luck.

bump and he is a pic of my little boy....happy, I think he understands whats going on now. hard to get him happy for pics :(

I am interested in the laptop. I have a couple questions.. The 1 gig of RAM, is that 1 stick or two? And will you ship to Canada?

Sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope everything works out in your favor.

ViriiGuy said:
I am interested in the laptop. I have a couple questions.. The 1 gig of RAM, is that 1 stick or two? And will you ship to Canada?

Sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope everything works out in your favor.

it's in 2x 512's and yea I prob ship it to canada.

I know in Michigan if you can prove she cheated (Adultery) she has a right to nothing gained either before or during the marriage. She also has no right to receive Alimony support.

Also If you can prove she cheated it might given you a half way decent case for getting full custody granting her only visitation rights.

Firebomb said:
Well I never though this would come. but after 6 years of marriage the past few weeks she has been acting strange, So now I kinda wish I didn't do what I did but I went snooping on her comptuer and found out she's been cheating for a while. When I confronted her about it, after the long fight basicly its over now..... I am ok... kinda but the hardest part is the kids we have now I wont get to see them much anymore.

anyways now I have the house and I need money to help me stay afloat offer me a deal i might take it, I own a house and now I have to pay for all the little things all by my self

more to add when I find stuff that can sale..... will try to get pics. but she took my camra :(

lapopen.jpg

dellshut.jpg

the E1705 has a 4 year CompleteCare warranty, valid through Feb 2010.

Code:
System Type:	Inspiron 9400/E1705
Ship Date:	4/26/2006
Dell IBU:	Americas
Description	Provider	Start Date	End Date	Days Left
Complete Care	DELL	2/3/2006	2/2/2010	1147
Limited Technical Support	DELL	4/26/2006	4/26/2007	134
Next Business Day	DELL	2/3/2007	2/2/2010	1095
Next Business Day	DELL	4/26/2006	4/26/2007	134
Next Business Day, Includes Nights/Weekends	DELL	2/3/2006	2/3/2007	52
Technical Support - Phone Assistance	DELL	2/3/2006	2/3/2007	52
Technical Support - Phone Assistance	DELL	2/3/2007	2/2/2010	1095
Technical Support - Phone Assistance	DELL	4/26/2006	4/26/2007	134

Dell e1705
dual core 1.8 T2400
1 gig dual channel 677mhz ddr2
100 gig hd sata 7200
geforce 7800 256 meg
17 inch screen 1440x900 res
dvd-cdrw dual layer burner
ogio brainbucket carring case
logitech mx510 RED
great sound. thats what I loved about it, its loud
windows xp sticker on bottom but I didnt get the cd, I am useing dell MCE cd that I got with it.
I bought it off somone from notebook forums its a refurb I just found out a few weeks ago lol when I put the new hd in. but I have had no problems with it.

$1200.00 obo

dellon.jpg

dell 2001fp 20.1 inch screen 1600x1200
comes with a caseace carrying bag for it.
works great but there is a slight scratch on it that my son did when he pointed at it but you really cant see it.... I dont even see it at all unless I am on a white background. like Notepad. but even then its hardly there.

325.00 obo

360 games. I might sale my 360 if it gets really tight here but for now just some games I can do without.

also if my laptop dont sale I will sale my desktop but I want to keep one of them I will part if enought people want parts of it
caseopen.jpg

casefront.jpg

desktop is
Tower is a Coolermaster Praetorian, with an Antec 480W PSU,
amd 64bit 3200+
2 gig muskin ram
dvd dual layer burner
raptor, and 160 gig sata drives
bfg 6800 gtoc 256 meg ddr
sound blaster x-fi

$700.00 shipped and insured $900.00 with the dell 2001fp

my emotions are really on a loop right now and I just cant think straight... I will try to reply when I can.
are u parting with the last rig, if so tell me how much for sound card, and 2 of those ram sticks

intogamer said:
changing parts voids warranty? got old hdd?

changing the hdd doesn't void the system's warranty. changing the RAM doesn't either (although he hasn't upgraded his RAM). Everything other than the hdd is covered by the warranty. LCD goes out, warranty still intact. Power adapter goes on the fritz, warranty still intact. Drive starts clicking, Dell won't cover. And no, he sold the 60gb it came with.

firebomb, i sent you a pm concering the 5 xbox 360 games I purchased from you. Please reply as soon as you can.

I tried to send u a pm but it wont let me.

I just called them again and they will look into it and let me know when they find out the next buisness day the post office is swamped right now cuz of holiday

I did send it and I have a recipet but U wont reply to any of my aim's or pms what is your deal all u want to do is goto paypal.. i am right here. talk to me .

Back