OK...What would you do if ...

What would you do if you RMA'd one video card and got 2 video cards back in return?

• Send the extra video card back to the manufacturer

Votes: 39 21.3%
  • Keep the extra card in case the other card breaks again

Votes: 125 68.3%
  • Send both cards back to the manufacturer and warn them not to screw up again

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Give both cards to Kyle so he never bans you

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
khuyakuya said:
ianyway threedee man i know it doesnt mean anything to u but u got my respect dude you're probably in the 5% of people in these forums who has real morals and true honesty man. like i said before most of the people in these forums are little shitheads with no morals no respect and unfortunately many are from my generation.

Is it lonely up there on your horse?

I'm probably not a part of your generation and it still annoys the crap out of me when someone says something like that. First of all how do you know the age of the people on these forums(sure some are obvious but not many are)? Secondly how is just deciding not to inform them and leaving it on the shelf for whenever they call immoral? How does that equate to a lack of respect? I sure hope you aren't talking about respect for a big business.

Who are you to judge morals anyways? I don't know you personally, so what makes you the judge and jury on moral standing? Did jesus appoint you? What do you know about respect? Judging from your post alone I would say you lack the respect of the common man or woman.

Anyways, sorry for my tirade there, it's nice that you found a drop spot close to you. Now you know where to go in the future which is always nice :D.

Retne said:
Is it lonely up there on your horse?

I'm probably not a part of your generation and it still annoys the crap out of me when someone says something like that. First of all how do you know the age of the people on these forums(sure some are obvious but not many are)? Secondly how is just deciding not to inform them and leaving it on the shelf for whenever they call immoral? How does that equate to a lack of respect? I sure hope you aren't talking about respect for a big business.

Who are you to judge morals anyways? I don't know you personally, so what makes you the judge and jury on moral standing? Did jesus appoint you? What do you know about respect? Judging from your post alone I would say you lack the respect of the common man or woman.

Anyways, sorry for my tirade there, it's nice that you found a drop spot close to you. Now you know where to go in the future which is always nice :D.
Well said. I was getting quite tired of his self-righteous bullshit.

welp ..the extra card eVga sent has been returned ..they wouldn't let me keep it ..darn, lol.

the extra card was a 7900GTO and not a GTX as I thought they sent me 2 GTX's back .. It was a moral test that I can't say I passed with flying colors ..but I guess I passed none the less as I sure was eye ballen' that "free" card for the longest time before giving in to my conscience . :p

I feel lot's better now that that little temptress of a vixen card is out my life

:)

[F]old|[H]ard

Back