Please assist me in troubleshooting this! Honestly tried to make this as short as possible. Thanks guys!
Reinstalled Windows 7 on my new RAID0 60GB SSD's.
Windows install/setup completes to desktop but with errors like right after it finishes "Expanding Files" PC will restart and the User Setup at the first start up before the Desktop shows a fail error.
CrystalDiskMark shows my SSD's as 100% Bad when Windows is installed on them. If I install Windows on one of my 1.5TB hard drives CrystalDiskMark shows my SSD's as being 100% Good.
When installing Windows on one of my hard drives (not the SSD's) Windows shows the same errors.
So I have concluded that its not the actual hard drives or SSD's that are the problem.
Windows doesn't seem to be the problem as I have tried installing Windows from two different USB thumb drives, using different ISO's, and have tried different USB ports (front and back). USB drives and Windows ISO is KNOWN working from using them many times before. So the only thing I can see being the problem are the SATA ports themselves.
Is this possible? I'm using the integrated SATA ports on the Z68 chipset. I have tried installing Windows on the SATA3 ports using the SSD's and SATA2 ports using my hard drive.
Right before installing the SSD's I had no issues what so ever. Is it possible the SSD's have shorted out my SATA ports and made them faulty?
I KNOW THIS IS A LONG POST AND SEEMS QUITE PROBLEMATIC BUT I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE...everything I've tried hasn't worked but I can't give up!!!
THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP!!!
Reinstalled Windows 7 on my new RAID0 60GB SSD's.
Windows install/setup completes to desktop but with errors like right after it finishes "Expanding Files" PC will restart and the User Setup at the first start up before the Desktop shows a fail error.
CrystalDiskMark shows my SSD's as 100% Bad when Windows is installed on them. If I install Windows on one of my 1.5TB hard drives CrystalDiskMark shows my SSD's as being 100% Good.
When installing Windows on one of my hard drives (not the SSD's) Windows shows the same errors.
So I have concluded that its not the actual hard drives or SSD's that are the problem.
Windows doesn't seem to be the problem as I have tried installing Windows from two different USB thumb drives, using different ISO's, and have tried different USB ports (front and back). USB drives and Windows ISO is KNOWN working from using them many times before. So the only thing I can see being the problem are the SATA ports themselves.
Is this possible? I'm using the integrated SATA ports on the Z68 chipset. I have tried installing Windows on the SATA3 ports using the SSD's and SATA2 ports using my hard drive.
Right before installing the SSD's I had no issues what so ever. Is it possible the SSD's have shorted out my SATA ports and made them faulty?
I KNOW THIS IS A LONG POST AND SEEMS QUITE PROBLEMATIC BUT I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE...everything I've tried hasn't worked but I can't give up!!!
THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP!!!