• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OH Mr. Sandman....

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3,449
Oh Mr. Sandman.... I'm coming for j00....
Look in your reaview, ain't much you can do.
Soon I'll be waving... a hand or a finger...
Much like my ass I'm sure the stench will linger!

Sandman... get out my way....
I will be passing you in just 'bout 10 days.
You'll see my smile and my deer antler front grill....
Move over baby 'cause I'm coming in for the Kill!

Mr Sandman I'll haunt your dreams......


(adapted freely from some old gay ass song)
(Copyright 2005 -Bakedon will pass Sandman before 500k Industries)


:D
 
Haha. I just lost a machine too. That damn points dump from Stanford really screwed me.

Maybe it's time to load test a few machines. :D

 
Baked:

Damn you! I've had that scene from Back to the Future(when he walks into town in '55 playing that damn song) stuck in my head since yesterday because of this thread.

On another note, I outproduced you by 1515 points yesterday! :D
 
sandmanx said:
Baked:

Damn you! I've had that scene from Back to the Future(when he walks into town in '55 playing that damn song) stuck in my head since yesterday because of this thread.

On another note, I outproduced you by 1515 points yesterday! :D
Sounds like a through down to me!

Gauntlet time! :D
 
Ahem, 7 days later:

55 sandmanx 2,061 487,317
56 BakedON 2,568 478,876

Look who is still up ~8,500 points. Where has Iron Nutz been anyways?
 
If there is something made of Iron, BakedON will have to shine those all while he may pass you soon.
 
AtomicMoose said:
Sounds like a through down to me!

Gauntlet time! :D
Through down n.
An advanced reach-through technique in which the target is pointed downards as the reach-through is executed.
"Sandman totally just through downed Iron Nutz!"
 
Woop! I win.

55 693 sandmanx 2,054 758 758 5,067 500,501 6,180
56 698 BakedON 2,507 0 1,092 5,535 494,379 4,477
 
sandmanx said:
Woop! I win.

55 693 sandmanx 2,054 758 758 5,067 500,501 6,180
56 698 BakedON 2,507 0 1,092 5,535 494,379 4,477
good job bro.
I'm still gonna pass you. :)

-Baked
 
Back
Top