oh...em...gee...! outproduced!

Carnival Forces

Supreme [H]ardness
yeah, normally this wouldn't be a concern b/c it's usually in the morning and we haven't turned in our WU's yet, but here on the east cost it's 7:42pm and [H]folding is telling me:

[H]ard|OCP
Outproduced Daily: 13,532
Overtake: 7.6 days

ho... lee.... shit... :eek: :eek:

we need to act fast!

that's wierd, b/c EOC shows US as outproducing the Aussies by exactly the same amount. :confused:

Carnival Forces said:
:confused: wuh-teh-fuh....

It’s been a while since a few of the stats sites were “right”. King’s numbers have been right on. Lest you doubt reality go to:

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teamstats

Subtract the [H] numbers from OCAU’s numbers and you will see we have been losing ground for a while now. It varies, but over all we are being overtaken. It's a math thing.

magnusvir said:
that's wierd, b/c EOC shows US as outproducing the Aussies by exactly the same amount. :confused:

Something wrong with the other team's stats site then, there is no way [H] should be listed as outproducing them.

Let's do the math

As of the (3pm Pacific, 5pm Central) update.

[H] Daily: 270,072
OCAU Daily: 283,604

283,604 - 270,072 = OCAU is outproducing by 13,532

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure

Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire

we are being out produced... look at the graphs

nice new drop down menu KING

with all the new blood we got going on i dont think we will have to worry for too long
once they start dumping

Hmmm.... I'm thinking this ship will be righted soon enough. All the new blood and the piles of boxen they are bringing, we'll be in good shape.

^^ likes to repeat things i say...

oops wrong forum ;)

I think its time for another borging run anyways

BillR said:
It’s been a while since a few of the stats sites were “right”. King’s numbers have been right on. Lest you doubt reality go to:

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teamstats

Subtract the [H] numbers from OCAU’s numbers and you will see we have been losing ground for a while now. It varies, but over all we are being overtaken. It's a math thing.

I hate math BillR. :D

I took a screenshot today of team donar rank at Folding@Home with #33 at the top, so I'd have it for posterity. ;)

Papa-Ming said:
I hate math BillR. :D

I took a screenshot today of team donar rank at Folding@Home with #33 at the top, so I'd have it for posterity. ;)

I too hate math, but in reality this is more like arithmetic.

The problem with posterity is it seems like such a long time ;)

BillR said:

the problem with posterity is...it takes two :eek: :p

BillR said:

Ah ha! The preposterous posterity problem perplexes. ;)

My god. im starting to get a headache... time for a real american beer...

I heard after you drink real american beer.. you piss out fosters ;)

but seriously.. with the new blood we have... all the upside down graphs in the world, and new age math cant help them!

i am doing my best to borg my little heart out:) i am gonna talk to a buddy to see if i can convert his office to the right way of thinking :D
as they say every little bit helps

Hopefully we can get a few more Damien's and keep in the race through the summer. It's cooler up there.

It's a little late, but i'm going to try to get some b0rgs at the school (the good b0rgs anyways). I'm sure he could let me install it on a few labs (we have some 500 computers in the school) in the school...

I am not a godly man, but I will pray that you can get some of those 500 boxen borged!! The [H]orde needs the points, science needs to slay the gruesome beasts!

GwilyaGwees

PPatBoyd said:
It's a little late, but i'm going to try to get some b0rgs at the school (the good b0rgs anyways). I'm sure he could let me install it on a few labs (we have some 500 computers in the school) in the school...

IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO BORG!!WITH PERMISSION

PPatBoyd said:

DO IT :eek:

Another happy ++ post from the [H]orde saying

[H]orde! Just Borg It! - with approval.

magnusvir said:
still dont understand how they pulled it off.

Some watch it happen, some wonder what happened, some make it happen.

Some like to wish that they can hold onto something they lost and will not get back :rolleyes:

KodiakStar said:
Some like to wish that they can hold onto something they lost and will not get back :rolleyes:
I still miss my woobie.....
Best blankey EVAR!
FOLD AND BORG ON PEOPLE!
:)

We need to have another big push to sign up new people. OCAU is almost at 1500.

Anyway, I hope this changes soon. They've got about 35k this week so far.

Have you guys had a look at this? ever since we took over the overclockers, it has been droppping...
fold!.JPG

And I'm putting up my best numbers in a while here....
A lot of us are folding full bore.... did OCAU just really turn it on big time or did we lose some people? :confused:

Actually we are both gaining alot of new people, they are just beating us to the line for right now me thinks...

:eek: Someone please tell me that's not a cutout of our graph?!? I have noticed on hardfolding.com that our daily totals have been dropping, but it didn't seem to be anything out of line. More akin to a change to smaller WU's or something...

plus if everyone else is getting swamped with bigger point wu's like i have been, could be another reason, couple day slump until we [H]eap it on...

OCAU is really really trying hard to get new people though, like, they give away gaming boxen to new recruits who fold a certain amount (it's like, a race to 10k points or something)....

Carnival Forces said:
OCAU is really really trying hard to get new people though, like, they give away gaming boxen to new recruits who fold a certain amount (it's like, a race to 10k points or something)....

I've noticed that as well, but I'd imagine we'll probably not be in a position to do it as frequently as they do. I know Viper is getting ready for the folding boxen contest, but I imagine with liability issues and such, we'll probably not see anything in the same vein as theirs.

anyone want to give me a quick summary of the new Viper contest? i should be studying for my APUSH exam instead of reading the [H] (esp. those long threads) lol :p

The last idea to be kicked around is 2 mid-range folding boxen, and a handful ot $100 prizes to finish off folding boxen. Raffle style, which each ticket costing $5. There's been minor tweaks here and there, but that's what it's looking like right now. Probably June when the first one opens.

Back