oh...em...gee...! outproduced!

Papa-Ming said:
Ah ha! The preposterous posterity problem perplexes. ;)

And persists with perennial pomposity in our post pre-apocalyptic presence. ;)

so people give $5 to enter a raffle for two folding boxen / cash prizes? :confused:
do they have to fold before they can enter the raffle?

Carnival Forces said:
so people give $5 to enter a raffle for two folding boxen / cash prizes? :confused:
do they have to fold before they can enter the raffle?

I don’t know.

If a man stands alone in the woods and makes a statement and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong? ;)

Carnival Forces said:
anyone want to give me a quick summary of the new Viper contest? i should be studying for my APUSH exam instead of reading the [H] (esp. those long threads) lol :p
haha who studies for APUSH :p

two more days... then SAT IIs the next day :eek:

I have a lab at school with 30ish 2.8GHz P4's..but they all have deep freeze, which freezes things to prevent people from doing stupid crap...so..hmm..there must be a way to keep deep freeze on, but allow F@H to run..hmmMMmmm

all the other ones on campus are way old, and half don't have internet :(

gwai lo said:

I have a lab at school with 30ish 2.8GHz P4's..but they all have deep freeze, which freezes things to prevent people from doing stupid crap...so..hmm..there must be a way to keep deep freeze on, but allow F@H to run..hmmMMmmm

wtf? they make computers without the internet?

=/ everything is there..they just say it's "unnecessary" because those are only for keyboarding classes ><

Ouch.

With only a 100k separating us, and with them up nearly 40k on us already today, it looks like our time at number 1 may be shortlived.

gwai lo said:

I do. i wanna get 4+ on the AP test... one less course in college. i have SATs (the regular ones) the next day too... i should REALLY be studying now. test is in ~15 hours... and i'm probably gonna try to sleep 8+ of them.

borgity borgity...

rogue_jedi said:
I do. i wanna get 4+ on the AP test... one less course in college. i have SATs (the regular ones) the next day too... i should REALLY be studying now. test is in ~15 hours... and i'm probably gonna try to sleep 8+ of them.

borgity borgity...
me too dude, i really want a 5, heh, yeah right :rolleyes:

well, i'm up to world war one!!! :D only two more units in Barron's book to go!!!! :D

I notice this a few days ago and the peeps in #hardfolding assured me it was a fluke.

Carnival Forces said:
me too dude, i really want a 5, heh, yeah right :rolleyes:

well, i'm up to world war one!!! :D only two more units in Barron's book to go!!!! :D

i finished going through my notes. now i gotta go through the terms (important stuff from the chapter) and then the book. that part will be "fun" :( i gotta actually read the recent stuff... we basically did a synopsis (2 days) of the vietnam war and that's the last thing we did.

good news: getting 50% of the multiple choice section correct is considered good! the essays are only graded on what you finish. here's what my teacher recommended - bring a watch. 1 hour for the DBQ, then draw a line (stop) 30minutes each for the other two essays. stop after 30 minutes and start the next one.

that way you cover all of them and you have enough time to do a decent job on all of them.

good luck! get a good night's sleep, too. i know i should (but probably won't - guild wars is just too much fun)

KodiakStar said:
My god. im starting to get a headache... time for a real american beer...

Hahaha, real american and beer should not be put together in a sentence, there is no such thing! :p

Now real Aussie beer, that sounds so much better!!

ellroy80 said:
Hahaha, real american and beer should not be put together in a sentence, there is no such thing! :p

Now real Aussie beer, that sounds so much better!!
Now wait a minute....
You can insult our folding ability. You can insult us personally. You can insult our women and our dogs. BUT LAY OFF OUR BEER!!!! :mad:

BakedON said:
Now wait a minute....
You can insult our folding ability. You can insult us personally. You can insult our women and our dogs. BUT LAY OFF OUR BEER!!!! :mad:
:D

i do have to agree though.. dont like american beer that much, but stop the hijacking and FOLD ON!

then have a beer :p

yuck. earlier today, we were green...

...now we're red again! 6.1 days left....go b0rg and OC!

have no fear, within the past 2-3 weeks i have started borging again. my 2 boxes (2800+ barton, p3 500mhz dell), my roommate's box (2500+), and 2 boxes at work (566mhz celery [ack], and p4 3.6HT that i have dual processes set up on).

with my contribution, we'll surely double our daily point output!

edit: and no, that's not a 19WU in my sig, it really means 1,900,000 :p

KodiakStar said:
Dont forget to add them to the d to 500 thread.. and OC them ;)

my main box already is, but my dell and the 2 gateway's wont OC.......... unless i find some bios hacks, haha.

I added a dual 3ghz xeon system last night, guess i needa add that to the D thread, it's already in the OC thread. :)

Added my 2.6c @ 2.89 folding right now, would go higher but OEM cooling doesnt want too, and I'm to lazy to go across town and buy some better cooling. Also folding on laptop, 400mhz, and will get these 2 200mhz's folding agains sometime, not that they add much help but something is better then nothing.

SIlverSkull said:
Added my 2.6c @ 2.89 folding right now, would go higher but OEM cooling doesnt want too, and I'm to lazy to go across town and buy some better cooling. Also folding on laptop, 400mhz, and will get these 2 200mhz's folding agains sometime, not that they add much help but something is better then nothing.
most certainly!
in this field, something is almost alwasy better than nothing!

Carnival Forces said:
guys, we need to ramp it up! we'll be overtaken in 1.7 DAYS!

BAH! I keep borging and I feel like I'm getting nowhere... today is my worst day in months production wise becauase all my borgs have large Wu that they'll be turning in tomorrow and thursday. :rolleyes:
I'm going to try something tomorrow though.... I hope I can pull this off un noticed.
I'm the go to guy when it comes to network decisions but my boss freaks if he thinks it's a bandwith concern (it's not as we all know) but I have 10 - 12 AMD 2200+ boxen I think I can borg in our northern sites......
Maybe it'll boost my production and help the team a bit..
Get moving boyo's... lets see if we can get some of the guys who quit after the overtake back.

BakedON said:
BAH! I keep borging and I feel like I'm getting nowhere... today is my worst day in months production wise becauase all my borgs have large Wu that they'll be turning in tomorrow and thursday. :rolleyes:
I'm going to try something tomorrow though.... I hope I can pull this off un noticed.
I'm the go to guy when it comes to network decisions but my boss freaks if he thinks it's a bandwith concern (it's not as we all know) but I have 10 - 12 AMD 2200+ boxen I think I can borg in our northern sites......
Maybe it'll boost my production and help the team a bit..
Get moving boyo's... lets see if we can get some of the guys who quit after the overtake back.
you can set the b0xen to download WU's in groups to minimize networking.

yes... only with the timeless tinkers....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

After reading, it was just the right time for me to join the team and bring 2 boxes for folding... I'll try to bring more (mainly laptops).

Back