Official PS5 Thread

what game is at the :43 second mark?...looks like Tomb Raider but it's an Amazon produced game and wouldn't be a PS exclusive...rumors are it could be a new Uncharted game

*even though Naughty Dog has stated that they are done with the UC series after Uncharted 4, Sony has stated that they plan on continuing the brand
Maybe it's Senuas Sacrifice Hellblade 2

I got my PS5 covers in the mail today and my camo controller I'll take a picture when I have it installed.
I'm glad I didn't get a solo colored controller they don't looks really cool in person.
I rather have a Blue Camo controller like the X-Box has but Sony don't make those.

I don't know, basically everything that is not Souls game and also not available on PC. Like Sushi Ghost, GT7, Uncharted games (used to be not on PC), Last of Us games, Horizon games, Ratchet and Clank games, and some other stuff that I am sure I am forgetting. PS5 has been a disappointment from first party titles value standpoint and hence, why I call it a POS. I even have PS+ extra which adds over 100+ games I can dick around with though nothing interests me unlike Gamepass free games that I actually install and finish.

What's the next killer app on this POS?
The console exclusives that I know are confirmed this year:
  • Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Horizon: Call of the Mountain
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2
  • Pacific Drive
Not confirmed:
  • Stellar Blade
  • Tchia
Pacific Drive and Tchia are the only games that have a confirmed simultaneous release on PC at this time. Sony has a policy for first-party exclusives that they won't come to PC for at least a year (Horizon, Spider-Man). I don't know what the deal is with Square Enix. Advertising says XVI is a 6-month exclusive, but the game director recently said that a PC version doesn't exist.
Maybe it's Senuas Sacrifice Hellblade 2
Xbox exclusive.

326507276_568258531888175_2223996512918686422_n.jpg
It's kinda Dark maybe I should of got the Cosmic Red version but think I'll stick with it not sure if I should toss the White Panels away think I'll just store them in the original box.
Big improvement over the white panels though not just look at me I'm the PS5 and have a limited exclusives. It looks pretty nice lit up with the power light while on the White version really kinda hides the power light because it's white.

Last edited:
DualSense Edge Review: Sony's $200 PS5 Controller Tested vs Regular DualSense, Scuf + More!

Tom Morgan tests out Sony's $200 PS5 controller, the recently released DualSense Edge. What sets it apart from the regular DualSense, is it worth the money and how does it compare to Microsoft's Xbox Elite controller and third-party PS5 alternatives like those from Scuf?...

First time since cartridges i can't buy a physical copy of a game. This is crazy.

BTW, all stores have xbox series X version in stock.

Hogwarts Legacy, what else would be sold out right now? Looks like i'm waiting till wednesday to play it.
Kinda figured, but you could have meant virtually anything ;). No need to be rude about it. That is rather comical in this day and age, I agree. I hear PC digital copies are available and have better graphics and performance if you're impatient.

I have yet to see a Hard Copy of GOW Rag in the store I saw the PS4 versions but nothing for PS5.
Same with Hogwarts Legacy Hardware PS5 consoles have been selling like crazy though I bet we sell 12 a week or more.
I wonder when Nintendo is going to replace the Switch I look at the games and just tons of shovelware almost like the Nintendo Wii.

I got use to my purple covers plates at first I rejected them but they grew in me I would like a electro plate purple or green off Amazon but not sure it would scratch easily. Not a fan of the fan holes either.

I have yet to see a Hard Copy of GOW Rag in the store I saw the PS4 versions but nothing for PS5.
Same with Hogwarts Legacy Hardware PS5 consoles have been selling like crazy though I bet we sell 12 a week or more.
I wonder when Nintendo is going to replace the Switch I look at the games and just tons of shovelware almost like the Nintendo Wii.
Switch has tons of good games.

I am surprised that Nintendo's next gen hardware hasn't been leaked yet. Either means they are being very careful. Or maybe they are still figuring out its core concepts and goals.

I wonder if Steamdeck affected the timeline and hardware goals at all. Historically, I would say "no", because Nintendo is usually quite insular. But...I feel like they are a teensy bit more attentive, over the past couple years.

I am surprised that Nintendo's next gen hardware hasn't been leaked yet. Either means they are being very careful. Or maybe they are still figuring out its core concepts and goals.

I wonder if Steamdeck affected the timeline and hardware goals at all. Historically, I would say "no", because Nintendo is usually quite insular. But...I feel like they are a teensy bit more attentive, over the past couple years.
BOTW, and..... umm.... yea.....

Hardware hasn't leaked because nvidia cancelled the soc, nintendo probably waiting on thor to be ready, that or they are designing an entirely new console that isn't portable. Who knows with them.

If I didn't already have a gaming PC, I'd probably have like 30 PS5 games. There are tons of great multiplatform titles floating around and the console versions are no longer that different looking. Well...not counting the Switch. Sony and MS might only have a handful of exclusives at the moment, but there are still boatloads of good games available. Many of 'em have high FPS modes, too. The PS5 is my favorite console since the PS2 and Xbox 360.

Reactions: T4rd
like this

Nintendo does its own thing. They don't care about what everyone else is doing especially on the PC side. Nintendo isn't about pushing hardware anymore and more focus on gimmicks. They ha e no reason to put out a new hardware when the Switch is still selling.

BOTW, and..... umm.... yea.....

Hardware hasn't leaked because nvidia cancelled the soc, nintendo probably waiting on thor to be ready, that or they are designing an entirely new console that isn't portable. Who knows with them.
Not even BoTW. Worst Zelda game ever. I did like Xenoblade games, Mario Odyssey and Octopath Traveler. That is about it.

Tchia and Humanity look cool

RE4R looks fantastic

Annnnd that's about it for me?

Baldur's Gate 3 might be good. But, that trailer didn't really show me why/how.

I changed out the HDMI cable from the default cable Images looks more solid for some reason. Bought a 15.00 GE HDMI 6 foot at work I know people say all cables are the same but I saw the quality of the Optical which I just tossed out so I wonder if the stock HDMI cable is about the same.

I changed out the HDMI cable from the default cable Images looks more solid for some reason. Bought a 15.00 GE HDMI 6 foot at work I know people say all cables are the same but I saw the quality of the Optical which I just tossed out so I wonder if the stock HDMI cable is about the same.
The image quality is the same and PS5 doesn't have optical out or come with an optical cable so dunno what you're talking about there.

PS5 set a new US record for PlayStation console sales in the month of February​

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...ation-console-sales-in-the-month-of-february/

In January, Sony signalled that PS5’s long battle with supply issues was finally over, and the company has said it expects the console to smash PS4’s global sales record for the first three months of a calendar year.

Last week, US retailers significantly discounted Sony’s PS5 God of War Ragnarök console bundle in what would appear to be the first major discount of its kind since the system launched in November 2020.

Normally priced at $559.99, the bundle is currently widely available for $509.99, representing a 9% discount.

It's my favorite modern system by far but I mean I liked my Atari and NES more. I hardly use it and I bet everyone else hardly uses their system unless they are grinding COD.
The exclusives for the system are bare none though I mean we have like Wolverine like next year.

If I didn't already have a gaming PC, I'd probably have like 30 PS5 games. There are tons of great multiplatform titles floating around and the console versions are no longer that different looking. Well...not counting the Switch. Sony and MS might only have a handful of exclusives at the moment, but there are still boatloads of good games available. Many of 'em have high FPS modes, too. The PS5 is my favorite console since the PS2 and Xbox 360.

The catch is that for most people their PC is going to play multi platform games at 1080p 60hz with bad detail settings. Where a PS5 is going to do 4k with good detail settings. For your dollars worth the PS5 is a really good deal.

Is it worth to get metro exodus for $6 right now ? I have PS5 4k HDR television lol. So bored with gaming don't usually play shooters anymore but this looks great. Opinions ?

Back