Official PS5 Thread

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
I got lucky during a Best Buy drop and was able to buy at MSRP. I wasn’t trying all that hard, I clicked the link quite a bit after the drop started and just sat there waiting for it to be available for purchase. I don’t care if people pay inflated prices, it’s their money to spend.

Nice job. I don't care, either... I just don't have the stomach to do it. ;)

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
I’ve bought 2 from GameStop and my friend bought 2 from Walmart. Really looking forward to mlb the show 21 on there

T4rd

Fully [H]

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
I’m currently waiting on this hard drive expansion update to throw another nvme in it, also would love some VR info. They’ve shown the controllers but not much info.

bizzmeister

2[H]4U
I’m currently waiting on this hard drive expansion update to throw another nvme in it, also would love some VR info. They’ve shown the controllers but not much info.
Been waiting on that hard drive expansion for 5 months now bro lol.

Fucking sony taking forever. They mentioned something about it being ready by summer.

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Been waiting on that hard drive expansion for 5 months now bro lol.

Fucking sony taking forever. They mentioned something about it being ready by summer.
They need to hurry up. I just downloaded mlb the show 21 and I’ve only got 50gb left. In other news my damn X button is messed up on my controller that came with the console that I just bought March 17th. Can’t wait to ship it back to Sony. Sheesh