Official Prime Day Thread

Essential Phone 128gb - all colors = $249.99

I was just going to get an Honor 7x to replace my phone that just died but then I stumbled on this deal.

edit: Potentially can get it for $150... Amex Rewards is taking 20% off the original $500 price instead of the sale price.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

Nice! I wish they had the 360mm one for a significant discount as well. I hear these are pretty good as AIOs go; my H150i was just delivered today in fact, to act as a stop-gap while I build my own loop and/or send my Swiftech X2 away for RMA.

I'm tempted to pick up that Crucial MX500, but I remember hearing about issues compared to the Samsungs. Nice deal on the 960 EVO - I have one of my own and if I had enough room for another, I'd definitely consider grabbing that one. I wonder if they will have a deal for the Samsung 860 EVO and/or the 970 EVO.

If I was Ebay I'd counter Amazon with another 20% coupon day right now :)

Last night Target had some coupons that were stackable for a time. I stacked 5x 15% off and 1x $20 off 50 and got a Logitech G903 for $55. I really didn't think it would ship, but it did. Now I wish I would have bought the Mavic Air drone that I had in my cart lol.

Wow, Amazon must actually have some deals this year. 3 website delays/reloads in 5mins just trying to buy that 1tb ssd. Usually Prime day is mostly pointless unless you want cheap e-readers/tablets.

Que? Seeing $449...
upload_2018-7-16_16-10-3.png

add it to your cart..then the price will reflect the 380 bucks..plus some tax..came out to 410 for me.

Thanks for un-douching your reply. ;) Sweet stealth deal right there. Looks like they may be accidentally double discounting it once you get to the checkout page.

Is a 1070 Ti FTW2 worth $410? I'm still rather happy with my 970 GTX, but it appears to be a rather substantial upgrade... I am just not sure where prices stand in this inflated market and if $410 is still over-priced?

Is a 1070 Ti FTW2 worth $410? I'm still rather happy with my 970 GTX, but it appears to be a rather substantial upgrade... I am just not sure where prices stand in this inflated market and if $410 is still over-priced?

A founders edition retails for $449, so that is a really good deal - especially if you use your 5% cash back card

Could you build a decent PC with the prime prices today? The itch is getting strong lately. Only need a MATX based system (only run single video card and midly OC).

The dog pictures on failed searches is getting bad for me now too. I can't even pull up pages on previously found deals.

Could you build a decent PC with the prime prices today? The itch is getting strong lately. Only need a MATX based system (only run single video card and midly OC).
I wouldn't build something right now unless you absolutely needed it. There's always an argument that one can always wait and there will always be something good around the corner, but in this particular situation we're mere months away from major architecture changes for both graphics and main processing.

I wouldn't build something right now unless you absolutely needed it. There's always an argument that one can always wait and there will always be something good around the corner, but in this particular situation we're mere months away from major architecture changes for both graphics and main processing.

That is what my common sense was telling me....was trying to ignore it.

1TB MX500 isn’t $140 now, is it? Too late?

Looks to be too late. I bought one at $155 and when it dropped to $139, cancelled my order and re-ordered at $139. Showing $184.99 now and I'm not seeing the "you'll save $45 when you move it to your cart" message now.

Back