• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

I have 3 invites. Post you email below and I'll send em out to the first 3.
 
dont know what the hell this is but i took an invite..lmao..thank you
Me neither, I later found out I am HORRIBLE at these games or my luck is total BS.
Seriously, it kinda pissees me off. :( :mad:

It's still a real nice site!
 
it is kinda cool but the part that pisses me off is i started using thebooster feature and actually got like 16 cents to work with but you have to verify by mobile phone and i put my number in but i havent recieved the verification code...i want my pennies dammit! :)
 
Back
Top