• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

WTF is this? Nobody seems to be saying, but it sounds like playing games for money.

That I can do. :p

sometimes_steve@yahoo
 
i guess no one giving invites out.... and if your reading this and have invites.. shame on you.. :eek:
 
I would like to play. Actually, my wife is disabled and could play to make us some extra cash (I hope).

flipperbizkut at yahoo dot com

Thanks.
 
Anyone with a moola invite left?? Please...PM ME! :) I need something productive to do when I'm bored.
 
notsosimple AT gmail DOT com

Something to do during my short spirt of unemployed-ism! Thanks!
 
Code:
Tier  	Your Share  	No. in Tier
One        4%                  3
Two        3% 	               4
Three      2% 	               7
Four 	   1% 	               2
Total 	  	               16


Thanks all you [H]'ers ;D
 
Moola has just increased your Invitation Allowance.
This means you may now invite more friends to Moola, and earn serious cash when your friends or their friends play and win.

- I got 3 more, shoot me a PM with your email to join in -
 
Please send me an invite! thanks

hows it work? is it like online credit for sponsers or do they mail you checks or what?
 
I've got three more, PM me with your email. If you're not going to use it, then don't waste my time and invite.
 
Back
Top