Official Moola Invites Thread

Here's a tip incase you need some.. Get a piece of paper and a pen.. Write down what they play and keep track of it. When theres like a 2 showing up, play a 1.. They will probablly do a two or a three, so they get it. Now, when a 5 or something pops up, and you know what they have left, you will have bigger numbers than them.. It works wonders, atleast for me.. Play your opponent, not the game.

Sounds Fun

If anyone dosen't mind sending me one I'll take one.

chazbarclay AT gmail DOT com

Thank You

i have (1) left i gave one to dillusion lol and the other i gave to some body who hasnt activated it yet (waste of an invite) so i have 1 usable one left FIRST PM GETS IT!!!!

EDIT: taken :( :D

wow... i suck at goldrush. i always get to lvl 4 and then die.

anyone have any... strategies?

i guess getting a invite is to late? how long does it take these newbies to have invites?.. cause they should be shareing it x2!

Warrior said:
i guess getting a invite is to late? how long does it take these newbies to have invites?.. cause they should be shareing it x2!

they get them right away... i was one of the first to get them, and i let them all out, i guess we got selfish people here

hmmm...i haven't made free money off the internet since Innovation Futures went down...

this user name @ gmail please :)

Could be interesting

EDIT: Got one. Thanks!

Sounds interesting, I'd like an invite if anyone has one.

thanks,

geshtarkerensky+moola AT gmail DOT com

Back