Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Boogalou said:Have any of you guys gotten far enough to actually be able to cash out yet? I keep getting to level 9 then I lose![]()
Bonksnp said:I live on opposite time of the states so my ninja like reflexes to pm someone are useless![]()
AcidBurn said:I've got 2 left, PM me..
I've had three ties in a row!
Bonksnp said:If anyone has an extra one I would like one. I live on opposite time of the states so my ninja like reflexes to pm someone are useless![]()
CEpeep said:Then why are you here? You have to be in the US or Canada to sign up. Anyone who sends you an invite would just be wasting it.
galdoes16 said:Someone please send one to galdoes16's email
Trikzy said:trikzy@gmail.com .... please...and thank you
b1m2x3 said:sent to crosshairs, slowbiznatch, and peleejosh
b1m2x3 said:sent to crosshairs, slowbiznatch, and peleejosh