• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official G90 Bechmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTPoompt said:
nah, the one on ebay is the full thing, you got scammed. the one you bought only has a 3992395293 bit memory bus. You must have bought the SE (Stupid Edition)

While the full one has a memory bus 99999999999999999999 and pixel shader 93629864.

Whatever you say. You're in denial.

I have the bigger e-penis, ok.
 
I have the biggest e-penis of you all

I have the lastest greatest Geforce ZZ900000 OCTAQUAD core's in a 8x SLI setup...Almost forgot. I also got a 4x Flux cap. :D

ya baby.....The mobo itself needs a 700TW PSU and the i have a small nuke plant in the backyard.. My grass also seem to benifit from the nuke plant to.

And ya ya ya yaya i know what your thinking. I running on a old type of power source.
Hey after spending all that cash for my e-penis card. i just couldn't get the cold fusion plasma reactor :D
 
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you. The new, and improved official nvidia reference design G90.
firsteverg90pic.png


The small nuclear power plant for it is on my shelf over there. It powers the flux capacitator, which has the ability to open rifts in the time space continuium, if it overheats....but that rarely happens....I think its pretty safe

Please notice the direct eyeball hookup, no more CRTs, LCDs, OLEDs, NEDs, or SEDs.

I took this pic before my computer heavily toasted it.

FEAST YOUR EYES ON WHAT NVIDIA DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE !
 
Skrying said:
A very clean looking PCB for such a powerful card.

With the external flux capacitator there is no need for a cluttered PCB
 
If I put it in my car and travel at 88MPH can I time travel?

That would be a very important selling point for me.
 
Brent_Justice said:
If I put it in my car and travel at 88MPH can I time travel?

That would be a very important selling point for me.

No because the flux capacitator gives off deadly radiator, when used in a closed enviroment such as a car. You could start a small nuclear chain reaction. But if you want you can try it out

Also if anyones wondering this babys got 112 pipelines.
 
Hey Brent,
Do you remember when the NDA on the G90 is supposed to be lifted so we can tell eveyrone about it?
 
It seems ATI has left the graphics card business.

This just in from the CEO of ATI...
"We believe it is our time to step down from the graphics card market for PC's, as we cannot compete with the sheer power of Nvidia's newest graphics card. After testing our own R5000, Nvidia's G89295 is in its own league. Our first stumble came in the hands of Nvidia as well, when they released their extremely powerful Geforce FX5800 Ultra. The 5800 ultra's performance was MUCH greater than our R300 at that time, and the performance gap has now increased by 800 fold. We simply cannot compete. Farewell."

OMG THE G90 HAS LAZORS!!!!1111!!! OMG THIS IS SO KOOL!
 
CodeWaste said:
Hey Brent,
Do you remember when the NDA on the G90 is supposed to be lifted so we can tell eveyrone about it?

December 22, 2012


bonus points if you know where I got that from
 
Where the hell is the go faster stripes on the PCB? I thought it was part of WGF 8.0's spec (obviously because Microsoft decided to look at the visual aspect of graphics cards ever since WGF5.0)?
 
OMG GUYS I FOUND THE FLOWCHART AND HOW THE WHOLE CARD WORKS AND STUFF TOO. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (drops dead)

676ps2
 
I think having some form of 4 phase power would be the way to go, probably much safer. Though I'd imagine the flux capicitor makes for some decent overvolting. Maybe someone will figure out how to mod this thing to take additional power for more voltage, maybe a gas generator? Perhaps a molex connector compatible with honda generators would do the trick. I'd pay top dollar for a professional mod job on one of these!
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
Where the hell is the go faster stripes on the PCB? I thought it was part of WGF 8.0's spec (obviously because Microsoft decided to look at the visual aspect of graphics cards ever since WGF5.0)?

This is only a reference demo, the retail versions will have the go faster stripes

GTPoompt I was looking all over for that shit!! Thank god you found it, or else users might have trouble understanding how it works. As you can see the rip in the time space continuium also lets the computer connect to its 180000 pipelines
 
I know about SLI, but can these be run in raid as well?
What about blue lasers? I heard they were the next big thing in GPU's. I swear nvidia was going to release an add on card to compete with the other exclusive "world environment" add on card ASUS is retailing soon...
 
mikelz85 said:
I think having some form of 4 phase power would be the way to go, probably much safer. Though I'd imagine the flux capicitor makes for some decent overvolting. Maybe someone will figure out how to mod this thing to take additional power for more voltage, maybe a gas generator? Perhaps a molex connector compatible with honda generators would do the trick. I'd pay top dollar for a professional mod job on one of these!


Youd need about 10 extremely large gas generators.

The flux capacitator is not user servicable. Attempting to open it will cause a small nuclear explosion, desintegrating everything within 5 city blocks. So will the following things

-Attempting to eat the flux capacitator
-Hitting the flux capacitator with a blunt object
-Putting the flux capacitator in the microwave
-Pouring acid on the flux capacitator
-Pouring anything on the flux capacitator
-Touching the flux capacitator without gloves (The grease on your fingers will initiate a reaction)
-Moving the flux capacitator more than 2 feet every 30 minutes
-Attempting to kick the flux capacitator
-Detaching it from its tesla power coil
-And in rare occasions, using the flux capacitator
 
J-M-E said:
Youd need about 10 extremely large gas generators.
damn, I guess Bush was right about needing nuclear energy for the future. Is it just me or is this thing going to take a lot of juice? Maybe we got rid of Enron too soon. They could have had partnership with Nvidia just like AMD. I can almost see the marketing graphics now...

J-M-E said:
-Attempting to eat the flux capacitator
-Hitting the flux capacitator with a blunt object
-Putting the flux capacitator in the microwave
-Pouring acid on the flux capacitator
-Pouring anything on the flux capacitator
-Touching the flux capacitator without gloves (The grease on your fingers will initiate a reaction)
-Moving the flux capacitator more than 2 feet every 30 minutes
-Attempting to kick the flux capacitator
-Detaching it from its tesla power coil
-And in rare occasions, using the flux capacitator
Is it animal safe though? I don't want to worry about my dog to getting into it while I'm out.
 
mikelz85 said:
Is it animal safe though? I don't want to worry about my dog to getting into it while I'm out.

Oh heavens no. Not to be used in an enviroment with pets.

Any contact with the dogs hair on the surface of the flux capacitator could cause a violent reaction. However, chances are the dog will melt long before reaching the flux capacitator, so Id say its pretty safe.
 
edit: more stupid talky below :D:D

WTF U GUYS TALKING ABOUT. THERE IS NO "CONNECTOR" IT JUST STEALS POWER FROM EVERYTHING AROUND IT. U ALSO GOTTA BUY A SPECIAL MOBO AND CPU AND RAM AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT BECUZ THE G90 WILL SHORT CIRCUIT IT. THE FLUX CAPACITOR GIVES IT LOTZA POWAH

ALSO THERE ARE ADD ON CARDZ U CAN ADD, U JUST GOTTA GLUE IT ON SO IT STICKS, THEY HAVE 4 ADD-ONS PLANNED.

1. BURRITO DISPENSER, GETS BURRITOS FROM NEAREST MEXICAN RESTAURANT OF UR CHOICE
2. MORE LAZ0RS, MAKES UR COMP LOOK UB3R C00L AT L4N P4RT13S!
3. AUTO HAX, LET'S U WIN IN ALL UR GAMES THAT U SUCK AT.
4. PR0N CARD, SO U DON'T LOSE VALUABLE GAME TIME.
 
GTPoompt said:
edit: more stupid talky below :D:D

WTF U GUYS TALKING ABOUT. THERE IS NO "CONNECTOR" IT JUST STEALS POWER FROM EVERYTHING AROUND IT. U ALSO GOTTA BUY A SPECIAL MOBO AND CPU AND RAM AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT BECUZ THE G90 WILL SHORT CIRCUIT IT. THE FLUX CAPACITOR GIVES IT LOTZA POWAH

ALSO THERE ARE ADD ON CARDZ U CAN ADD, U JUST GOTTA GLUE IT ON SO IT STICKS, THEY HAVE 4 ADD-ONS PLANNED.

1. BURRITO DISPENSER, GETS BURRITOS FROM NEAREST MEXICAN RESTAURANT OF UR CHOICE
2. MORE LAZ0RS, MAKES UR COMP LOOK UB3R C00L AT L4N P4RT13S!
3. AUTO HAX, LET'S U WIN IN ALL UR GAMES THAT U SUCK AT.
4. PR0N CARD, SO U DON'T LOSE VALUABLE GAME TIME.


LOL

Be careful, the flux capacitator COULD initiate and Ice-9 type transition (google it) causing it to turn everything on the planet into tiny flux capacitator particles due to the particle accelerator contained within it. So be careful

Also a quantum vaccume collapse could occur, destroying multiple continents and leaving a gaping hole in the planet

Other less important side effects include:
Thinning of the Ozone layer (who needs that shit anyway)
A gravity well that could attract meteors, and also everything else on this hemisphere


I just thought you guys should know before you went out and bought one. Check with your mom first, she might not like gravity wells or meteors.

Oh yea and to use it you gotta buy the special containment field...yea sorry guys, its just a safety precaution. Thatll run you only like $300,000 and can be obtained from the US department of defense. Chump change compared to the card itself.
 
OMG this is all bull! When has nVidia used a purple PCB? Even for a referance! Man....and everything else was so realistic too....damn. I believed you guys!
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
OMG this is all bull! When has nVidia used a purple PCB? Even for a referance! Man....and everything else was so realistic too....damn. I believed you guys!

Ok first off its PINK, and nvidia scientifically engineered it for maximum heat dissipation.
 
This just in from the president of the united states of america:
"This new G90 video thing will power all of the United States 1,000 nuclear missle silos. We hope this will lead to more effective bombing of 3rd world countries. Also I hear there is rumors on the uh...internets, about using this card for the first manned mission to Mars"

Thank you Mr. Bush
 
J-M-E said:
Ok first off its PINK, and nvidia scientifically engineered it for maximum heat dissipation.
First there was no stripes and there was an excuse then you call me colour blind!(even though it looks more pink than purple), I bet next you'll be telling me that it can destroy computer monitors if they are too inferior and then says 'I'm doing you a favour, you don't want eye cancer do you?'. I want in-game screenshot for proof!
 
If the card was made of platinum, 20 inches long, and spun.....oh man......I could take over the rap world.
 
dude, this is as real as it gets. I mean, you can already get one of EBAY.

The containment field erects an indestrucible forcefield around the user and the G90, protecting it from any harm. Also, due to the Extremely small process (1 femto-meter), extra pressure could cause an irreversible chain reaction leading to a black hole. Luckily, the card is so powerful (only with the containment field mind you), that you can actually move the black hole to an undesirable neighbors house so you don't have to deal with it.

WARNING, the black hole effect of the G90 is so powerful, it attracts all sorts of strange people to your house.
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
First there was no stripes and there was an excuse then you call me colour blind!(even though it looks more pink than purple), I bet next you'll be telling me that it can destroy computer monitors if they are too inferior and then says 'I'm doing you a favour, you don't want eye cancer do you?'. I want in-game screenshot for proof!

First off it doesnt even use a monitor.
You want your screenshot? Fine here it is

FIRST EVER HALF LIFE 3 SCREENSHOT
HL3screenshot.png
 
J-M-E said:
First off it doesnt even use a monitor.
You want your screenshot? Fine here it is

FIRST EVER HALF LIFE 3 SCREENSHOT
HL3screenshot.png

OMG! Is that what I think it is? An in game clock? OMGZZZZZZZZ
 
J-M-E said:
This just in from the president of the united states of america:
"This new G90 video thing will power all of the United States 1,000 nuclear missle silos. We hope this will lead to more effective bombing of 3rd world countries. Also I hear there is rumors on the uh...internets, about using this card for the first manned mission to Mars"

Thank you Mr. Bush

I+'5 tRu3! jU$+ G0 t0 m1NOt, ND aNd tH3y @re 4lRe@DY PulL1NG bOx3s Of 9g0'$ 0ff tHE +ruck +0 gO inTo +EH mI551l35!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top