Official EVGA Ampere Queue Thread

Well, at least you guys can join a queue. In Norway you can't even order one and wait until it is in stock. The closest I've come to a 3080 was a competition where the first prize was that you would be able to buy one at MSRP. :(

Screenshot 2021-09-20 180426.jpg

Well, at least you guys can join a queue. In Norway you can't even order one and wait until it is in stock. The closest I've come to a 3080 was a competition where the first prize was that you would be able to buy one at MSRP. :(

To be fair, that's how I got one.

I was going to get one, but, I'm just going to stick with the reference rx 6900xt.

Did they change the time limit?

I got an lhr 3060ti ftw3 notification today and it said this, "Due to this being a limited supply product you have 20 hours to complete your purchase from the time of receiving this email, if not complete within 20 hours of"

If some needs a 3080 Ti directly mailed to them from evga at cost, lmk, always hate to waste a notify (long term members with good rep).

Thats pretty cool of you. Thanks man. Unfortuantely I just want the normal EVGA 3080 ftw3. I kind of want to stay under $1000. 3080ti is to much power for my system as well, I wouldnt be able to use it.

I just want a EVGA RTX 3080 ftw3 for close to msrp and ill be happy. Any long time members out there hook it up? :)

Id make a wtb thread in fs/t but apparently its not allowed....

3060 ti xc i got yesterday.
08G-P5-3663-KL 12/1/2020 10:33:19 PM PT
Well, if you don't want it, I will be happy to take it off your hands. :)

I just checked the overall wait list for this model. I signed up on 12/10 and I'm now about 550 in the list. :( When I first signed up, it was like 1600 guys before me.

Last edited:
Well, if you don't want it, I will be happy to take it off your hands. :)

I just checked the overall wait list for this model. I signed up on 12/10 and I'm now about 550 in the list. :( When I first signed up, it was like 1600 guys before me.

The line is moving faster, so it's at least something.

I ended up getting a 3080 from Micro Center in January 2021...but I finally got the notice today from EVGA that I can order the 10G-P5-3897-KL (FTW3 3080)...I signed up for the queue on October 7th 2020...so almost 1 year exactly

12G-P5-3967-KR 6/3/2021 8:44:59 AM PT

Just got this notify today and purchased it. Gives you a good update on where the 3080ti FTW3 Ultra gaming que is.

I ended up getting a 3080 from Micro Center in January 2021...but I finally got the notice today from EVGA that I can order the 10G-P5-3897-KL (FTW3 3080)...I signed up for the queue on October 7th 2020...so almost 1 year exactly

Do you want it? Memememe? :)

Well this sucks if you're a miner and have been getting cards from the queue on a regular basis:

--- cut ---
Update 10/4/2021

Hello,

In an effort to expedite those in queue who are still waiting for a EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Card, and to be fair to all EVGA customers, we are making a running change:

• Accounts that have NOT purchased an EVGA 30 series card yet as part of the queue will be prioritized.
  • Accounts that have already purchased an EVGA 30 series card in the queue system, will be behind those who have not.
    Notes: B-Stock (RX) or Step-Up 30 Series products will not affect queue positions.

We hope that this update will allow more gamers to get their hands on an EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series card. If there are any questions please contact our support at [email protected].

Thanks
    EVGA
--- cut ---

But if you are new to the game and have yet to score a card one year into the launch, I guess this is a good thing.

Well this sucks if you're a miner and have been getting cards from the queue on a regular basis:

--- cut ---
Update 10/4/2021

Hello,

In an effort to expedite those in queue who are still waiting for a EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series Card, and to be fair to all EVGA customers, we are making a running change:

• Accounts that have NOT purchased an EVGA 30 series card yet as part of the queue will be prioritized.
  • Accounts that have already purchased an EVGA 30 series card in the queue system, will be behind those who have not.
    Notes: B-Stock (RX) or Step-Up 30 Series products will not affect queue positions.

We hope that this update will allow more gamers to get their hands on an EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series card. If there are any questions please contact our support at [email protected].

Thanks
    EVGA
--- cut ---

But if you are new to the game and have yet to score a card one year into the launch, I guess this is a good thing.
Great news for guys like me. Another reason to prefer EVGA to the other brands.

The amount of butthurt people over the recent change who already bought 2-3 cards is unreal. This along with the link where people are waiting outside Best Buy just to resell GPUs is disgusting ....

The amount of butthurt people over the recent change who already bought 2-3 cards is unreal. This along with the link where people are waiting outside Best Buy just to resell GPUs is disgusting ....
Haven't you heard, selfishness is in fashion these days.

I was hoping to snag a 3080ti hybrid. It wasn’t available for step up :(. I already got a 3080ti from the queue for a friend who is a service member who spent the last year overseas serving our country so I guess I’m SOL.

I have zero problems with the change. I think it should have been implemented sooner. It means I might not get a 3080 ti ft3 ultra hybrid, but, I'm still ok with the change. The worst that can happen is, I get to stick with the card I have.

I have been in the queue since late 2020 and still have not received a notify. Also signed up for the 3080ti’s as soon as they were available.

The irony is that with this change, a lot of scalpers that signed up with a ton of fake accounts, will now get cards.

With this change it sounds like EVGA has gone woke. They are trying to guarantee equality of outcome, regardless of how much effort a person has made toward the goal. Loyal EVGA customers have put a ton of work into getting onto the list for each card as they became available and in researching when each card drops. Whereas others casually learned about the drops and signed up when they had some free time. Since both types are customers, they should be treated equally and both get GPUs...

A lot of folks purchased cards for other family members and friends, at no profit, while waiting for the cards they really wanted to become available. They are all now getting shafted.

I mean if you really wanted an EVGA 3000 series card, you could have gotten one by now with just a little bit of effort, and not just from the EVGA queue. For example, ANTonline have bundle drops regularly that stay available for hours at a time, even overnight sometimes. I managed to score 20 3000 series cards between the EVGA queue, ANTonline and the NE shuffle, all of them with no cheating whatsoever, and at list price. I have a full time job, a wife and 2 kids. If I could do it, so could you with a little bit of effort.

Got my second 3080ti from EVGA. Surprised I haven't received any notifications about 3070ti or 3090hybrid.

A lot of folks purchased cards for other family members and friends, at no profit, while waiting for the cards they really wanted to become available. They are all now getting shafted.

I mean if you really wanted an EVGA 3000 series card, you could have gotten one by now with just a little bit of effort, and not just from the EVGA queue.

Gonna bite on this:
1. How do you know that all people that have gotten multiple cards have bought them in good faith? Via forum posts? If so, i've got a bridge to sell to you.
2. On the second line you are already solving the issue for all of those waiting for other cards to drop besides the initial(s) one that they bought. So why is there so much crying?

No system is 100% bulletproof, however in this particular period one 30s card per customer/account is better overall.

I've seen plenty of local cards available too. I've picked up a 3070ti and 6700xt locally. Friends have picked up 3080ti and 3060ti too.

Gonna bite on this:
1. How do you know that all people that have gotten multiple cards have bought them in good faith? Via forum posts? If so, i've got a bridge to sell to you.
2. On the second line you are already solving the issue for all of those waiting for other cards to drop besides the initial(s) one that they bought. So why is there so much crying?

No system is 100% bulletproof, however in this particular period one 30s card per customer/account is better overall.
I dunno. I read the rules. I followed them. I’m guessing most people who are in the Ti queues did the same. There’s not a lot of margin in scalping the Ti cards on fleabay so I doubt most of the Ti cards are winding up on there. It is what it is and happy I have a card and a card for a friend, but rules were rules and while always subject to change, we all had an agreement. At this point my step up card will be a 4000 series set to arrive in 2023 so I won’t complain too much.

The irony is that with this change, a lot of scalpers that signed up with a ton of fake accounts, will now get cards.

The scalpers who signed up with tons of accounts were getting cards already. Now they're only getting 1 card/fake account instead of 10 or so. They're taking the exact same hit as miners who signed up for 1 of everything.

I've seen plenty of local cards available too. I've picked up a 3070ti and 6700xt locally. Friends have picked up 3080ti and 3060ti too.
But how much did they overpay the scalpers, otherwise known as the scum of the earth?

https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp is the page I needed to go to so I could cut down my list to just two items.

Yea, I got that as well.

Hello,

You are receiving this email because your account shows that it has three or more cards in the notify queue.

As we continue to monitor the queue to get cards to gamers sooner, we appreciate all the feedback to help us to improve the queue system.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the 30 Series Products, our first step was to close the notify queue until we can fulfill them. Management team then took an extra step to prioritize those that have not received a card versus others who have been able to get multiple GPU’s.

After reading the feedback, there were legitimate concerns about retroactively changing the queue function. We are sorry for any frustration this caused, this was not the company’s intention. Today we are going to make the following updates:

1. The queue system will be rolled back to the previous rule.
    1. Anyone who missed a card from Monday, October 4th, will be notified on the next release.
    2. EVGA will continue to send notifies through October 8th.
  2. In order to get cards to gamers sooner, please go to the notify page here and keep selected your top two cards that you would like to purchase and remove the others.
    1. On October 11th, 2021 the system will only lookup and send notifies based on your two oldest entries.
    2. Going forward the queue system will only allow for two 30 series notifies on the current lineup.
    3. EVGA strongly suggests to keep the FTW3 ULTRA or XC3 ULTRA models due to consistent supply compared to limited supply on K|NGP|N, HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID due to supply constraints.
    4. EVGA is also going to be adding SMS verification to the checkout process for all notifications to catch bot orders.
  3. The queue system will not be turned back on until the current queues are fulfilled.
  4. The checkout window is 20 hours from the time of notification released.
EVGA appreciates your feedback to continue improving the queue system to deliver 30 Series cards into as many gamers hands as possible.

Thanks,

EVGA

Aaand servers are crashed... I've been in the queue for a 3090 since Oct 25th of 2020.

Aaand servers are crashed... I've been in the queue for a 3090 since Oct 25th of 2020.
Odd, which one? I entered the queue in December for a 3090 FTW3U and got my notification a month ago. Already had the same card as I snagged one at MicroCenter, but bought the queue one and sold to a buddy for cost.

Their queue is still down but my email shows I entered the queue Oct 27th 2020 for RTX 3090 XC3 BLACK GAMING. I think my mistake/luck was not choosing the FTW series.

So I got an e-mail from EVGA to ask me to pick and choose my top 2 cards I really want to free up queue space, they recommended that I keep the more popular cards ie 3090 FTW3 3080TI FTW3 3070FTW3 in general as they produce more of those cards than the more rare stuff, but I'm actually in the market for the rare stuff at the moment.

You have to appreciate EVGA here. How many other vendors, not just video cards, are maintaining a queue system. Are the auto companies doing that now? Back in the late 90s, there was a Honda shortage. For most dealers, the response was to add a "dealer pack" of $1-2K, at a time when a Honda cost less than $15K. Greedy bastards. Not EVGA. Kudos to them.

So I got an e-mail from EVGA to ask me to pick and choose my top 2 cards I really want to free up queue space, they recommended that I keep the more popular cards ie 3090 FTW3 3080TI FTW3 3070FTW3 in general as they produce more of those cards than the more rare stuff, but I'm actually in the market for the rare stuff at the moment.

I kept one 3080 hybrid and one 3070.

3 hours after completing my declines

I get, do you want to get this xc3 ultra 3070..... :alien:

Back