Official benchmarks for fx 8150

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is posting fake numbers. Also, how can you call it official? lol. I don't see AMDs seal of approval.

Seriously, people who have been on here for 8-10 months keep posting about Donanimhaber? Wtf.

Even i, who am not following like mad the news about CPUs, by now have realised that this donaimhaber site is only after pubblicity, spreading shamelessly rumours just to be quoted as "only source" over the internet.

Was just going to post those also ... they seem to be quite interesting pics thou.

Cool if they are true ... while they dont pull that much over a i7 ... its a nice alternative

Was just going to post those also ... they seem to be quite interesting pics thou.

Cool if they are true ... while they dont pull that much over a i7 ... its a nice alternative

here comes the waiter, bringing in my champignon sauce after i ate my filet mignon.

It has already been determined this site spreads nothing but fake news. Stop posting them already.

Donanimhaber is a reliable page and this slides are no fake if you like it or not.

Donanimhaber and OBR are completely legitimate, fully reliable, and 100% truthful. And Obama is the greatest President since Washington. :)

Donanimhaber is a reliable page and this slides are no fake if you like it or not.

No they are fake and you are shill, whether you mean to be or not.

Funny how OBR and DH posts like this are from guys with less than 6 months on the forum...

If they were official benchmarks from AMD, they would be on the AMD site.

If they were official benchmarks from AMD, they would be on the AMD site.

I appreciate and respect your statement which is absolutely true, but as an AMD exec you must be aware that a significant portion of the enthusiast segment has strong suspicions that the repeated delays and missed promises (the famous 60-90 day slide which was official AMD) is betraying an unexpected lack of performance from what was widely touted to be a standard setting CPU.

I appreciate and respect your statement which is absolutely true, but as an AMD exec you must be aware that a significant portion of the enthusiast segment has strong suspicions that the repeated delays and missed promises (the famous 60-90 day slide which was official AMD) is betraying an unexpected lack of performance from what was widely touted to be a standard setting CPU.

Other than AMD's PR who honestly believed that? General knowledge that it might be as good as two year old CPU's. ;)

Other than AMD's PR who honestly believed that? General knowledge that it might be as good as two year old CPU's. ;)

Touche. :) But there are still true believers on this forum and many others who are still expecting/deluding that BD will blow away 2600K. Even though I'm buying a 2600K on Monday morning, as an enthusiast I'd still like to see a superperforming BD released... but I've abandoned any reasonable expectation that it's actually going to happen.

Yes, it would be nice to have the original Sept. 19 NDA date honored and real benchys... oh well... let's keep dreaming.
It was never even announced that the NDA was ending on Sept 19, it was just speculated

You guys should read the lengthy thread over at TPU lol, seems like noone there is questioning the site or any of this info.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152569

Maybe TPU should look at the past record of where these "leaks" come from .... even their "sources" said they were fake before...

It was never even announced that the NDA was ending on Sept 19, it was just speculated

Yeah, but the famous AMD slide:

http://lenzfire.com/2011/06/amd-confirms-bulldozer-fx-delay-computex11/

stated 60-90 days from June 2. The 90 days expired more than three weeks ago and still nothing.

And my reference was on the Sept 19th "NDA Expiration" ... i dont recall ever seeing anything other than speculation from rumor mills that the NDA would expire on the 19th (including Kyle at one point in a thread here saying that the 19th was wrong...the stickied OC thread IIRC)

Yeah, but the famous AMD slide:

http://lenzfire.com/2011/06/amd-confirms-bulldozer-fx-delay-computex11/

stated 60-90 days from June 2. The 90 days expired more than three weeks ago and still nothing.

Donanimhaber and OBR are completely legitimate, fully reliable, and 100% truthful. And Obama is the greatest President since Washington. :)

Sadly Obama is just figuring out how the mess that G.W. Bush left like unpaid war in Iraq/Afghanistan which your country is now paying for ,so Obama is not to blame for that nor is he to blame for Ronald Reagan and Bush sr. total unchaining of the financial market which is another reason for the housing market collapse.

Painful for one person to deal with a train wreck that was way before he was ever elected.

And if you want _real_ benchmarks just wait for the gang at [H] to provide them :) they will and they don't hold any punches :) .

Sadly Obama is just figuring out how the mess that G.W. Bush left like unpaid war in Iraq/Afghanistan which your country is now paying for ,so Obama is not to blame for that nor is he to blame for Ronald Reagan and Bush sr. total unchaining of the financial market which is another reason for the housing market collapse.

Painful for one person to deal with a train wreck that was way before he was ever elected.

And if you want _real_ benchmarks just wait for the gang at [H] to provide them :) they will and they don't hold any punches :) .

Someone needs [SARCASM] tags.

And of course massive bailouts and loans for useless companies like that solar company that just filed for bankruptcy was able to make the financial situation better.

Seriously, I don't get what the international community loves about Obama. There's got to be at least 10 times the love for him internationally than domestically. Well, 10 might be an exaggeration, but you get the point.

Every reviewer under NDA received these Slides.

Obvious troll is obvious.

tumblr_lmpcbtar6f1qafrh6.jpg

There's got to be at least 10 times the love for him internationally than domestically. Well, 10 might be an exaggeration, but you get the point.

I think most people are just relieved Cheney is no longer in charge.

As for Obama, all he did was raise the national debt more than all the Presidents before him put together, and then set up a tax system to eliminate the upper income brackets altogether. That, my friend, is called Communism... and the American people realize they've been duped and will kick him out of office soon. But this is not a political forum, so let's all hope that [H] gets those benchys soon! :)

quit taking politics outside of genmay/soapbox..

Absolutely right! I apologize. Back on subject:

Let's do a little poll. If we take the top 30 or so benchmarks and average them all together, what are your expectations of FX8150

1) Lower than 2500K
2) Similar to 2500K
3) Between 2500K and 2600K
4) Similar to 2600K
5) Higher than 2600K

Not to sway anyone but my vote would be for #1 or #2.

As for Obama, all he did was raise the national debt more than all the Presidents before him put together, and then set up a tax system to eliminate the upper income brackets altogether. That, my friend, is called Communism... and the American people realize they've been duped and will kick him out of office soon. :)

QFT! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back