Official ASUS Response to Resume/Hibernate Problem with Internal PLL Voltage Enabled

It's shocking that ASUS have still done nothing to resolve this issue. It's clearly a compatibility problem between this board and certain power supplies, that should be relatively easy to replicate.

They just stopped responding to my emails after a while.

Worse, my system has now decided to start waking up out of hibernation at random, sometimes within minutes. (I have to hibernate the system because sleep doesn't work)

Asus MB & Antec25 PS - Problem returning from Standby & Hibernate / Fails to resume from stanby.:mad::mad:

Symptom:
I put the system to sleep. takes a sec, and system goes to sleep it seems. (no flashing power LED's- completely dead).
Wait only 2-3 sec. before resuming , it resumes
But if I wait more than 1 minute, the system cycles on/off 2X and returns with no display & Keyboard has no LED's (power). The only thing to do is turn off (cold boot)
Example; the system comes back up like it's Resuming (Pwr LED solid, HD and fans come on, THEN shuts off, 4 sec it comes back on, THEN goes off again, 4 sec comes back on and no Video/ no keyboard LED.

I have tried many things via Google so far.
Tried changing so many things in the bios and in Power management settings.
Including disabling Internal PLL Overvoltage, Turbo Ratio manually set, Enabled Hot-plugging for all ports, disabled EPU Power Saving in bios.

I booted up with Ubuntu and had same problem. So I know it's either a hardware MB/Bios Setting or & power supply. My next thing will be to try and swap power supply.

Configuration:
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO / Gen (latest bios rev.3603 (11-9-2012) -Win 7 64 Bit SP1, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB (2X4 GB) PC3-12800 1600mHz DDR3 240-Pin SDRAM Dual Channel Mem
Drivers up to latest and greatest. No bangs in DM. No USB device besides MS KB .

Back