Office Space SE w/ GIFT SET! (Stapler, Mug, Mouspad, Pic Frame, MORE) $22.99

TheBluePill

2[H]4U
Although I detest BB, BUT.. Capitolisim has won out again.. So..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&cmp=&id=pcmcat70800050006

Sale Good until 11/05 - $22.99

Best Buy exclusive!

Best Buy is the only place you can buy the jam-packed Office Space (Special Edition Gift Set). Get the hilarious cult film, new special features and these awesome extras:
Red stapler
Coffee mug
Mouse pad
Pen and pencil set
Notepad
Magnetic picture frame

Office Space (Special Edition)
Release date: 11/1/05

Unable to endure another mind-numbing day at Initech Corporation, cubicle slave Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) gets fired up and decides to get fired. Armed with a leisurely new attitude and a sexy new girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston), he soon masters the art of neglecting his work, which quickly propels him into the ranks of upper management!

Now the stage is set for Peter to carry out a high-tech embezzling scheme that's sure to mean the end of his job and a one-way ticket to easy street. Can he pull it off before all corporate hell breaks loose?

Special features

"Out of the Office" — an Office Space retrospective with Mike Judge
Deleted scenes — "Peter Lies to Lumbergh," "Happy Hour and Chotchkies," "Peter Goes Off on Nora," "Tom's Mixed Heritage Called into Question"

Office%20Space%20Gift%20Set.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks there is not enough "flair" on that mouse pad ?

I got this and was very disappointed with all the "office space" branded stuff. Would have been much better if the items were modeled after the movie. If I had known this in advance then I personally would have passed on this and just got the movie without the "flair".

CLASSIC!
What a great gift! Gonna pick a couple up today!
Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Thanks for the link to the TPS report, gonna print out 50 copies and place one on every desk in the office. :D

gama said:
I got this and was very disappointed with all the "office space" branded stuff. Would have been much better if the items were modeled after the movie. If I had known this in advance then I personally would have passed on this and just got the movie without the "flair".

i think the same. You can get a swingline red and be closer. It also would have been better if the mug was standard with just initech on it. That one is available on the internet even. My buddy was Bill Lumberg for Halloween.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
LOL damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

I was going to put the rest of the lyrics up, i know them all by now... but there is far to much profanity :D

Viper87227 said:
For the same price you could get it with the movie and all kinds of other cool shit :confused:

The one included isn't a Swingline, and most likely is a piece of junk that won't even work very well.

The package seems cool, but I already own Office Space AND a red Swingline. I'll pass. :p

Back