Office Max.com- SimpleTech 120 GB 2.5" Drive - $9.99/ 250 GB -$29.99

Thanks for the deal. I'm in for 3. One for my PC, one for my PS3, and one for my brother-in-law's birthday!

Originally posted as a clearance, now it is being questioned as a price mistake, so order quick and cross your fingers. ;)

ITEMS DISCONTINUED!

And while I was in the middle of ordering a couple of them too!!

Shipping is $7.95 for me to Irvine, CA. Hmmm. I don't really need it, but someone I know might. If I could pick it up in store I'd probably get it. I guess I can call around.

I ordered 1 250gb, 2 120gb and a box of paperclips for a total of $50.56 to get the free shipping.

Thanks OP!

Store won't honor price since its online...and no ordering info on checkout...fuckers

But thanks for heads up OP!

Appears the stock is linked to region, so you might still get lucky depending on your area, while on the other hand it might be a price mistake and they cancel all the orders. :p

Good luck! :cool:

Got 2. Thanks OP.

(got an order confirm. to the email, so I'd assume it's legit.. chargeback FTW if I don't recieve! :))

Got 2. Thanks OP.

(got an order confirm. to the email, so I'd assume it's legit.. chargeback FTW if I don't recieve! :))

If they cancel your order they will most likely not confirm the initial charge to your card. Meaning that you can't perform a chargeback if they haven't charged you.

would have been a great deal on that 250gb one, too bad they are sold out. The product page still works and it still shows up in the search for $29 but there is no add to cart buttons

I'm goign to check in store on lunch in an hour, as well as Radio shack /crosses fingers

is anyone still able to get these from where they are? can I pay someone to buy me one and have the shipping address my own?

That's the first thing that I saw.... eBay these. :D

Yep, if I had woken up a little earlier today (I was a couple minutes after the SD thread said it was taken down) I'd have ordered a lot of these puppies for the 'Bay. $50-60 plus shipping a pop there for the 120s :cool: .

No offense, but isn't it borderline fraud to try to PM when the website is totally OOS?

It's OFFICE MAX not depot. Here is the post w/ the ss.

ah damn...

i thought they closed down permanently.

of course, the closest store to me is BROOKLYN!

thts an hour away :(

anyone want to help me out? please? I'll give you $10 for the drive, plus tax, plus shipping, and $5 just for helping me

May 20 th, 2008

Dear OfficeMax Customer,

Please accept this letter as a cancel confirmation for item number 21168219 on order XXXXXXXXX.

This cancellation is the result of an inadvertent pricing error on our website. The price of the SimpleTech 120GB Simple Drive Portable Hard Drive,which retails for $59.99, was inadvertently given the price of $9.99 . Our pricing system, which is automated, failed to catch this price error before it went live on our website. As this was clearly a typographical price error, we have cancelled all orders relating to this price error.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience and hope it has not caused you undue hardship.

If you have questions about this canceled item please phone us at 1-877-OfficeMax. We value your business and hope to see you back at OfficeMax.com.
Sincerely,

OfficeMax Customer Service

Back