Oculus Touch Launching December 6th For $199

I just got my Oculus today. Going to get the M controllers for sure in December. That is an absolute buy for me. I can't wait to play games with those things.

looking forward to the touch.. i think the rift's simplicity as far as less wires help it out vs the vive.

Rumor has it that if you have larger hands, the Touch controllers are uncomfortable to use due to the shape and constriction of the loop thing.

I've been waiting far too long to get my hands on Touch. It's actually one of the reasons I went with the Rift, even knowing I would have to wait; analog sticks look greatly preferable to trackpads for movement.

Yes, I know, people complain about motion sickness a lot with traditional movement/locomotion when using modern VR HMDs. Still, it doesn't seem to bother the Onward playerbase much, nor does it bother me when I fire up Minecraft, Quake or Subnautica and play with either KB+M or gamepad.

And, yes, this stuff is expensive. So was the Forte VFX1 I played Quake on decades ago. We've come a long way already, and people keep forgetting that.

Rumor has it that if you have larger hands, the Touch controllers are uncomfortable to use due to the shape and constriction of the loop thing.

I have fairly big paws and it was fine. I'm guessing you need to have truely huge hands, like Shaq big, for it to be a problem.

Back