Oculus store flash sale (today only)

i got lone echo, its talked about like the best thing ever.

superhot is a good hour of fun for $10.

i wonder how arkita.1 or whatever its called is.

I've been eyeing up gunheart, looks like fun but I've heard from other sun is really good.

If you don't have Lone Echo yet, definitely get it. As far as VR games go, it's amazing and rarely on sale. One of the best VR games I've ever played and I own quite a few. Can't recommend it highly enough!

I picked up "Form" and "The Wizards". Both look intriguing and are damn cheap. Debating on picking up From Other Suns....

i got lone echo, its talked about like the best thing ever.

superhot is a good hour of fun for $10.

i wonder how arkita.1 or whatever its called is.

It's the best one I have played so far. Most of the games are cartoonish or simple either for graphic requirements or for ease of us. But Lone Echo is totally different. The immersion is excellent, and they set it up so that things make sense. To me, it is the future of gaming.

I did end up getting several games, its just as mentioned, most of the games are only good for a short amount of time. The industry is still finding it's way. Its a good start, but a long way to go before you start seeing $59.99 a normal price for games.

I bought Overwatch (not on sale) and I haven't even had a chance to check out Lone Echo yet. I bought theBlu too for $4 or so but it was only 5-10 mins worth of entertainment.

Back