• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OCing at school

My school gives each student a laptop every two years for free.. I got an IBM Thinkpad T40...

The labs, which we have MANY of, are ALL P4 computers with between 2.0-2.8ghz..
 
Originally posted by Mag Master
My school gives each student a laptop every two years for free.. I got an IBM Thinkpad T40...

The labs, which we have MANY of, are ALL P4 computers with between 2.0-2.8ghz..


wtf? where do you go and how much do you pay per semester?
 
Mag Master, I'd like to know too.

I pay 28 grand (+ room and board) and you know what I get? A debt and bad work habits.
 
Originally posted by Mag Master
My school gives each student a laptop every two years for free.. I got an IBM Thinkpad T40...

The labs, which we have MANY of, are ALL P4 computers with between 2.0-2.8ghz..
holy mama!!!!...what school is that????

i m still a freshman in highschool but i ll apply early to get into that school...hahaha
 
Originally posted by Mag Master
My school gives each student a laptop every two years for free.. I got an IBM Thinkpad T40...

The labs, which we have MANY of, are ALL P4 computers with between 2.0-2.8ghz..


Hey I think I know that school. Are you in NY? Probably a damn hard program to get into :D

Cloud15x, you goto umich too? what year? Nice setup btw

Now if I could only crack into those dells and get those 9800s
(you didnt hear me say that);)
 
Originally posted by infin|ty
I got a question, is there anyway to make a shortcut from rightclick>new>shortcut of "run"? Let's say admin rights wouldnt let me into start>run and I wanted to reformat a computer. How would I go about doing it?

don't think you can, because the shortcut (windows key + r) doesn't work either (at least, not here)
 
Back
Top