• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OCAU Big Hitter Back

Bodega said:
yeah, sceggs used to be a HUGE producer. 200k seems a bit much but it was definetly up there. we just need to throw in all we have, i might even mail my farm away to fold since i cant pay for it :eek:


send 'em my way, I have free utilities... PM me :D
 
Will be interesting to see the outcome of this, I was thinking that sceggs would output more... oh well, await your impending doom over the coming days. :)

Oh and yes, your going to get beaten by a bunch of anglican schoolgirls. :rolleyes:

My first post here and it wont be my last (now to look at the other interesting orifices of your forum)

Another OCAU member was trying to recruit the "brother" school to sceggs, from the sounds of it equally as powerful (he said roughly 700 P4's).

Have fun and keep being [H]ard for [H]umanity (because even though your folding for the wrong team, your folding none the less!)

Gonzo
 
pvtgonzo said:
(because even though your folding for the wrong team, your folding none the less!)

Gonzo

Hmmm... I always thought YOU were folding for the wrong team? :D



Keep on Folding!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
Hmmm... I always thought YOU were folding for the wrong team? :D

I think you're right... Guess its a side affect of things being upside down and spinning backwards.
:D

 
Even if he doesn't fold, he has donated parts to the team before. I have an extra 2500+ folding due to his support for the team.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
Even if he doesn't fold, he has donated parts to the team before. I have an extra 2500+ folding due to his support for the team.

Yup , he gave me a AMD xp-2400 that is folding right now.
:D
 
I think the chicken little routine here is a little over-the-top. OCAU confirmed that the guy is going to be producing something similar to our top producer each day, but we are still outpacing them by a couple thousand each update.

As long as we keep adding new users apace, and keep up the borgs, I think we're good.

 
Bodega said:
yeah, sceggs used to be a HUGE producer. 200k seems a bit much but it was definetly up there. we just need to throw in all we have, i might even mail my farm away to fold since i cant pay for it :eek:



That sucks. But yah I have free electricity, and am only 2 hours away!

Send em down south!

 
OSUguy98 said:
Hmmm... I always thought YOU were folding for the wrong team?
There is no WRONG team to FOLD for. It's just that some teams are more .... palatable than others. ;)


<Homer> mmmmmmmm ..... 'rooo steaksssss </Homer>


 
wake6830 said:
I think the chicken little routine here is a little over-the-top. OCAU confirmed that the guy is going to be producing something similar to our top producer each day, but we are still outpacing them by a couple thousand each update.

As long as we keep adding new users apace, and keep up the borgs, I think we're good.



I wasn't chicken littling it I was trying to keep everybody up to date.
 
Spectre said:
I wasn't chicken littling it I was trying to keep everybody up to date.
even if it is chicken litteling, it just spurs us on to greater movements; i think Spectre made the right call. :D
 
Ahhhhh....just had a good laugh the aussies are trying to figure out what the old turbo button did
lmao.gif
 
Spectre said:
what the old turbo button did
lmao.gif
Hmmm... I wonder. Maybe it made it slower?

Oh, and did it change the multiplier or the FSB (such as it was)?
 
unhappy_mage said:
Hmmm... I wonder. Maybe it made it slower?

Oh, and did it change the multiplier or the FSB (such as it was)?


Edit: If someone doesn't know and wants to pm me :)
 
yeah, we knew what it did. we used those machines too... probably more recently than most of you too:p

why'd you have to go and tell everyone? google can do it for you. (;))

i want a turbo button... that way, when i need to cool my room down, that's all i need to do!
 
rogue_jedi said:
yeah, we knew what it did. we used those machines too... probably more recently than most of you too:p

why'd you have to go and tell everyone? google can do it for you. (;))

i want a turbo button... that way, when i need to cool my room down, that's all i need to do!

Sorry thought it was an honest question. I guess i can always go edit my response.
 
he had a link to wikipedia in it when he was typing it, but took it out. either way works (but if you leave it there, the aussies can find out easier!)

make them waste THEIR cpu cycles figuring it out:p


edit: just looked up the latin in your sig (Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt) very funny. on par with "racing hondas is like the special olympics. even if you win you're still a retard" for funny points. (hey look, now funny is scientific, just like the force!)
 
rogue_jedi said:
he had a link to wikipedia in it when he was typing it, but took it out. either way works (but if you leave it there, the aussies can find out easier!)

make them waste THEIR cpu cycles figuring it out:p

I changed it.......just for suspense. I looked up that wikipedia article...it could use some work but it gets the point across I guess.

edit: just looked up the latin in your sig (Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt) very funny. on par with "racing hondas is like the special olympics. even if you win you're still a retard" for funny points. (hey look, now funny is scientific, just like the force!)

Thanks :D That honda quote is really really funny too.
 
rogue_jedi said:
he had a link to wikipedia in it when he was typing it, but took it out. either way works (but if you leave it there, the aussies can find out easier!)

make them waste THEIR cpu cycles figuring it out:p


edit: just looked up the latin in your sig (Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt) very funny. on par with "racing hondas is like the special olympics. even if you win you're still a retard" for funny points. (hey look, now funny is scientific, just like the force!)

ahah! that's how we'll stay in the lead! post cryptic riddles for the Aussies to waste cycles trying to figure out! :D
 
well it looks like I will be able to get my XP 2400 up and running this weekend (replaced by my Sempron 3000) to help the hord...it will be runnin neked too...maybe...don't know yet

 
Carnival Forces said:
ahah! that's how we'll stay in the lead! post cryptic riddles for the Aussies to waste cycles trying to figure out! :D
Ah, but only for values of X from 1 to 6, of course.
 
49 FLECOM [H]ardOCP 15,219 8,752 98,391 1,774,790 30,183
50 Sceggs.nsw.edu.au Overclockers Australia 2,779 1,412 19,454 1,770,534 24,348

not scared yet :p

logically is #5 in production and im #8, and hoping to make myself higher real soon :)
 
Anyone else notice that we made over 400k points today. That's a team first. Impressive everyone.
 
FLECOM said:
49 FLECOM [H]ardOCP 15,219 8,752 98,391 1,774,790 30,183
50 Sceggs.nsw.edu.au Overclockers Australia 2,779 1,412 19,454 1,770,534 24,348

not scared yet :p

logically is #5 in production and im #8, and hoping to make myself higher real soon :)
wewtage. try as hard as you want, OCAU, our turbo buttons are faster than your's :p

 
Back
Top