themanwithnoname
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2004
- Messages
- 665
Alright so I oc'ed my opteron 146 to 280x10 w/ 1.45vcore
And gigaram pc3700 memory at 233 6:3:3:2.5. 2.7v highest vdimm for asrock
So I checked for stability by using prime95 for like 6 hours total, superpi,4000% memtest w/ 0 errors, and 3dmark2001se, occt, and aquamark3. I was able to pass them all w/ flying colors, but for some reason while i was using wmp and powerpoint and surfing the web and it randomly restarted. I'm not sure why though, how could it be unstable after all that testing?! Also I noticed that I couldn't use sp2004, it kept restarting a couple minutes after starting blend test. So i'm no longer sure if its stable. Any more way to test it?
And gigaram pc3700 memory at 233 6:3:3:2.5. 2.7v highest vdimm for asrock
So I checked for stability by using prime95 for like 6 hours total, superpi,4000% memtest w/ 0 errors, and 3dmark2001se, occt, and aquamark3. I was able to pass them all w/ flying colors, but for some reason while i was using wmp and powerpoint and surfing the web and it randomly restarted. I'm not sure why though, how could it be unstable after all that testing?! Also I noticed that I couldn't use sp2004, it kept restarting a couple minutes after starting blend test. So i'm no longer sure if its stable. Any more way to test it?