• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC Software

Mayhs

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
2,999
is there software that will allow me to oc my AMD 3500+ whilst im on windows without going into the bios?

i can oc from the bios but ive got a huge problem...and that is whenever i boot up my CPU usage is around 15% at idle...when i put it on standby and take it off my CPU idles at 0% but my CPU underclocks itself lol...so i want the software that will allow me to oc when i come off stand by....

Thnx
Mayhs
 
now..where to get that super pi thing?and the stability tests?... ;) :p
 
hmm for sum reason i downloaded the memtest but it doesnt work :(
 
Im surprised anyone could use clockgen... It doesnt even support some of the most popular mobos.

edit: Nvm, I see now it listed one for all nforce mobos and such. But I still dont see my D925XCV intel mobo :(
 
paintb4707 said:
Im surprised anyone could use clockgen... It doesnt even support some of the most popular mobos.

edit: Nvm, I see now it listed one for all nforce mobos and such. But I still dont see my D925XCV intel mobo :(

I doubt you're going to be able to overclock on an Intel board.

Mayhs, check Abit's site for overclocking software. Most new Abit's come with overclocking software.
 
paintb4707 said:
If I dont see the model number for my mobo I cant use clockgen correct?

Some are listed by chipset (e.g. NF2, NF3, NF4).
 
Back
Top