• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Obsessed...

Ebay is your best bet... I bet we will see a lot of shirts once M2 comes around... Hopefully :)
 
Ok, here are some pics...

x2shirt.jpg



x2shirtstickers.jpg



tattoos.jpg


Wooohooo, tattoos :cool:
 
Here is a little AMD gift pack i picked up for 30.00 Amd X2 Shirt,Water Bottle and Pen.....not bad.........if anyone must have these i think the guy has more PM me........oh yaa i he also has the AMD Opteron Dual Core Tshirt, Waterbottle & Pen and also AMD Athlon 64 Tshirt, Waterbottle, Playing Cards not sure if i can get pics of these tho.




 
chrisyak said:
Here is a little AMD gift pack i picked up for 30.00 Amd X2 Shirt,Water Bottle and Pen.....not bad.........if anyone must have these i think the guy has more PM me........oh yaa i he also has the AMD Opteron Dual Core Tshirt, Waterbottle & Pen and also AMD Athlon 64 Tshirt, Waterbottle, Playing Cards not sure if i can get pics of these tho.




Nice X2 shirt :drool: Congrats!


Here are Ebay's offerings for the week -

Opteron shirt (Fairly rare, only seen about 5 of these on Ebay, got snagged one.. ) http://cgi.ebay.com/AMD-64-Opteron-Black-L-XL-Polo-Shirt-VERY-NICE_W0QQitemZ8334910615QQcategoryZ57990QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some other rarer ones, jerseys from UK. Just under $20 each, shipping will probally be expensive...
http://cgi.ebay.com/blackburn-rovers-blue-xl-amd-football-shirt-wow_W0QQitemZ5241316574QQcategoryZ106513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/blackburn-rovers-red-xl-amd-football-shirt-wow_W0QQitemZ5241316765QQcategoryZ106513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
why is everyone afraid of getting beat up by wearing these? i guarantee you the bully would have to be a nerd to even know what AMD is, let alone to get the "How Fast Is Yours" joke. And personally, having been a nerd, they have no clue as to wtf is going on.
 
Hehe, all this talk of shirts and school is kinda an odd coincidence for me actually...

We were going over different types of advertising in art class, and we got to "word of mouth". Our teacher goes into a long rant about how well it works, and I raise my hand to make a comment...

Me: I don’t know, that hasn’t worked out so well for AMD
Him: What’s AMD?
Me: My point exactly. :rolleyes:

The whole room burst out laughing. :D
 
mpcamer1220 said:
Holy cow batman. Thats awesome. You should email AMD that picture :p
i should since i only have one AMD shirt. they weren't @ Qcon this year so i just got an intel hat that im going to videotape me setting on fire. :D
 
c'mon guys, if you've got 2000+ AMD stickers share them!

All I've got is my old AMD case badge, and It's not even AMD 64. :(
 
Treyshadow said:
The front says how fast is yours?

Quakecon2005_75.sized.jpg
That's me in the VERY back of that shot in the blue button down short sleeve shirt...talkin' to AMD's FX Product Manager...
 
ALL4AMD said:
South Charleston but im @ Marshall University for IT.

Small World, Im from a little town just south of Charleston. I have had several family members go to Marshall too.
 
air2k5 said:
omg DORK. i love my amd 64, but wearing that to school is a little too much.
i love pc but no way i am going to wear a tshirt like that, lol, people like me at school, i am on bball team, i wore amd athlon xp thirt last year once, yea....

Yea exactly, this is a little obsessive, like I love my computer, use it loads, but I'm not sure wearing an AMD t-shirt is the best thing to do in real life without seeming like a total dork :p:
 
Michael Shaw said:
Yea exactly, this is a little obsessive, like I love my computer, use it loads, but I'm not sure wearing an AMD t-shirt is the best thing to do in real life without seeming like a total dork :p:

QFT

I love AMD, but I'm no way that much of a loser to wear a shirt like that at school - but I'm in college, so nobody really cares about you anyway.
 
Yeah, I love my comp too, but the only AMD I own currently is a K6 233mhz, and I;m not going to wear an Intel shirt either, and I'm out of school/college. I do think I'm going to wear the HL2 deathmatch t-shirt, with the dude getting run over by the toilet....
 
TheBluePill said:
Small World, Im from a little town just south of Charleston. I have had several family members go to Marshall too.
COOL we should lan or something one weekend. ur the first West Virginian i have seen on this forum.
 
Back
Top