• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Obsessed...

mpcamer1220

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
1,717
shirts_sm.jpg


shirts_sm1.jpg


From right to left.

1. My beloved Athlon FX shirt. See how it is worn out and kinda faded?..
2. My Athlon 64 Power Me Up shirt. I have two, just one in this picture though...
3. Athlon 64 shirt..
4. IBM E server something or another Opteron Polo shirt.. I like it, makes me look like I know what I'm doing :cool:
5. Newegg shirt with the A64 logo on the side..
6. Another Athlon 64 shirt..

And in the very center, we have my new AMD book bag.. Kinda small, I was hoping it would be bigger but... oh well, it only has two sections to it so I just hope I have time to goto my locker this year, haven't these last two years... Actually both years I found my locker on the very last day of school :rolleyes:

So I might have to carry some of my books in my hands :p I really wanted a Turion one but couldn't find one in time for school :-/



Anyway, post your shirts and stuff, I also have some posters in my room too.... Also, anyone know where to get an X2 shirt? :confused:

For a larger pic, change the file name to shirts_lg.jpg



Get your own free HP tshirt - http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=936187

Like this thread? Visit these -

1. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=941563
2. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=936895 Pimp that Phone!
3. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=932341 My free fan grill I got!



Edit -

x2shirt.jpg


x2shirtstickers.jpg


tattoos.jpg
 
well I don't have any shirts but my live account is amd-fan-man and my emails are amd-fan-man at gmail and amd-fan-boy at gmail. :D
 
Well, to be fair, I do have an Intel shirt lol, also have a evga 6800 gt shirt and some cisco ones... a few others too
 
100% guarenteed to get you beat up at the highschool of your choice :D



Harhar, just kidding. Who can turn down a free shirt!?
 
Jester1550 said:
me thinks the order is from left to right

but still very nice collection
No... its from right to left ;) lol


And I haven't been beaten up yet.... Actually last year I got over 20 people to switch from Intel to AMD :eek: That might have to do with the fact that I was giving them free posters if they had me help them build it and free case badges I handed out..


I need one of those "How fast is yours" FX shirts though...
 
lol, I thought for sure I typed left to right, oh well... and yeah, I did my term paper on AMD vs Intel, got the most points in the class by over 100 points... For my speach I wore my FX shirt, passed around a k6, k6-2, 1600, 1700, 2100 and a 2500... then I gave away an AMD poster and gave everyone two case badges. Then I gave away a package of chips ahoy to the first person who could tell me what AMD stood for :p The teacher bought stock the next week and several of the kids in the class now have AMD processors... Even one person who has an uncle that works at Intel :eek: I have the same English teacher this year, so hopefully she will let me do my paper this year on AMD :cool:

I'll go fix that picture now lol, thanks for letting me know..
 
omg DORK. i love my amd 64, but wearing that to school is a little too much.
i love pc but no way i am going to wear a tshirt like that, lol, people like me at school, i am on bball team, i wore amd athlon xp thirt last year once, yea....
 
Asian Dub Foundation said:
you should wear those and go attend IDF (interls developers forum)

or stand outside and taunt ;)

Me and one of my friends thought about taking a road trip and doing that lol
 
I only have two computer-related shirts. An eVGA 7800GTX shirt and the Quake4 pre-order shirt.
 
I had a killer 3dfx voodoo shirt I got from comdex one yr. Then I left it at some chicks house and never saw it again :(
 
Wow, someone with a 3d fx shirt was at a chicks house :eek: lol jk ;)


Every once in a while, you can find some 3d fx shirts on Ebay, they seem kinda outdated though, even if they have never been worn.... Guess thats what happen and tshirt designs get better...heh. There was a really cool AMD slot processor shirt... Not sure what one but I think it was a 700 mhz one... I want one of those too but I always forget about them until after the auctions end :(
 
If those shirts would get me into fights, I'd wear one every day.

No one starts fights in my town though :(
 
sabrewolf732 said:
wear a kick me sign :D
I've done that. It doesn't work for some reason.... I had one of my friends put one on my back in lunch, and I walked around, some teacher came up to me and told me if we did it again, wed get a detention :p :rolleyes:
 
mpcamer1220 said:
I've done that. It doesn't work for some reason.... I had one of my friends put one on my back in lunch, and I walked around, some teacher came up to me and told me if we did it again, wed get a detention :p :rolleyes:

what a gay teacher..... pee in his coffee :D
 
SocceRich20 said:
That would be a foolproof plan of getting beat up at my school :D

Assuming of course that the idiots who would beat him up actually knew anything about PCs.
 
Muha..i got you beat on AMD shirts :D

I will take pics of my 16 somthing shirts with 2 hats, coffee mug, 2 pens, and a SHIT LOAD of stickers.

I will try and post them tonight... :D

I want the backpack though hehe
 
[RIP]Zeus said:
Muha..i got you beat on AMD shirts :D

I will take pics of my 16 somthing shirts with 2 hats, coffee mug, 2 pens, and a SHIT LOAD of stickers.

I will try and post them tonight... :D

I want the backpack though hehe

Dude that is wicked sweet, why dont you put them all on at once and take a pic for us
 
woodchuck69 said:
Dude that is wicked sweet, why dont you put them all on at once and take a pic for us


Will do...i just need to dig out alot of it...i just moved into my new house about a month ago. So alot is still packed :D
 
i have a green A64 shirt around here somewhere from their initial launch of the A64.... i wonder where that got to? :confused:

i wore it maybe twice, because the green is so ugly. i keep it only for kicks and giggles. otherwise its a really gay shirt... :p
 
Hmm... never seen a green one... Anyway, if you feel like donating money so we can buy the 939 Administration board some shirts, pm me and I'll tell you how to get the money to me..
 
Ebay probally... Or you could go to an AMD tech tour show or some really big lan event... Tomorrow is my first day of school :mad: So I am going to wear one of the normal A64 shirts :cool:
 
Sorry i have not been able to post anything.

My cable is currently down. So is my website that i host. :(

right now i am on my laptop with a PCS card :D but i will post asap..also i got a lan party this weekend. so i will probaly have more pics of shirts and hats and what not :D
 
Back
Top