• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NZXT or Vento 3600?

My vote is with the LEXA.

Better cooling system.

We upgraded from 80mm fans back when I graduated from 6th grade.
 
I think both look horribly tacky. I know that the NZXT silver version of that has a very tacky chrome painted plastic front bezel. But that's just me, I know that the NZXT has good cooling, my friend has it and his cpu fan only spins at 16rpm at startup
 
Well then what do you suggest?^ I think both the cases look very nice, personally.

So it seems NZXT has better cooling, but I like the look of the Vento much much better.

So keep posting suggestions, comments, etc...

thanks!
 
maximum pc said the nzxt was crape sheith...just a regular rectangular case with those tampon wing flares coming off the top. the asus looks cool atleast but i think its been around quite a long while with not much fanfare.

i'm liking the new antec mini version of the p180 series.
 
^How much is that?

I'm being cheap with this, I would like it to be under $130. Sorry :)

edit: Links if possible? Thanks!

2nd edit: Nah, I'm not a fan of the P180. I want this case to be different, the P180 is just plain and boring.
 
^How much is that?

I'm being cheap with this, I would like it to be under $130. Sorry :)

edit: Links if possible? Thanks!

2nd edit: Nah, I'm not a fan of the P180. I want this case to be different, the P180 is just plain and boring.

Different cases...usually suck. Good cooling is usually from a standard :).
 
It's OK, but like I said, I want to move away from the typical boxy PC Case, and get something more round. That's why the Vento appeals so much to me.
 
In that case, I'd go with the Vento 7700, but good luck finding them in stock anywhere. I was also interested in getting a Vento before my build, and I was only able to find red 3600's in stock.
 
if u want "round" cases, they're mostly gonna be made out of plastic.

If you want something that looks more agressive than the usual boxy cases, I would check out some of the cases by thermaltake or the antec 900
 
Thank you very much^^ I may need to pick one of these up.

and the Antec 900 still seems too boxy for me.
 
Silverstone TJ07 or TJ09, forget which one is curved..

Though bit expensive.. and probably also boxy.
 
The Asus Vento A1 should be out soon, although it doesn't look like either the Vento 3600 nor the Vento 7700. I was looking to purchase a Vento 7700 although as another poster stated outside of finding one on ebay you more then likely won't find one at all. The Vento A1 does ship with 3X120mm fans although a lot of people may find it ugly.

http://www.asus.com/prog_content/middle_enlargement.aspx?model=2000
 
ya the hush is a really nice case.

I wouldn't buy the lexa, it feels really cheap cause too many parts of it are plastic.
 
Back
Top