NVIDIA's Order of 10 Contest

Actually,

Figure 2. Trends in age-adjusted cancer death rates by site, males, U.S., 1930-2011
abrams2.jpg

Cancer rates have, for the most part, stayed even over many decades, and actually started DROPPING around the 90s. This does not list brain cancer, as this image is taken from a smoking study. However no studies that I know of show an increase in brain cancer per capita over any stretch of time. Skin cancer (melanoma) diagnosis has increased, from what I can tell mostly due to ozone depletion. This comes as a bit of surprise to me, as I would have thought cancers related to obesity would have skyrocketted from '95 onward. Mind you, I believe this graph is deaths, and not diagnosis.

Microwave radiation has no affect on DNA. you have nothing to fear from electricity or EM waves from electrical devices. EM waves from the SUN, however, have caused cancer for millennia.

Source: US Mortality Volumes 1930 to 1959, US Mortality Data 1960 to 2011, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. ©2015, American Cancer Society, Inc., Surveillance Research.

Therein lies the rub. Much more cancer diagnosed, but because of advances, much of it treatable.

Therein lies the rub. Much more cancer diagnosed, but because of advances, much of it treatable.

Well, I would like to see the information on 'much more cancer diagnosed' as I tried quite hard and I couldn't find a study that had rates of cancer diagnosis over time.

Well, I would like to see the information on 'much more cancer diagnosed' as I tried quite hard and I couldn't find a study that had rates of cancer diagnosis over time.

Sorry, I don't exactly keep every article I've ever read on file for an internet argument.

Given that however, I would understand the healthy skepticism.

LOL propoganda. Did I say more cancer causing etc, no, I said is it any worse then, I doubt it which is a valid point.
rip up entire countries, destroy many river ways with etc etc.

Its ok, take out of context and start linking all kinds of articles for nothing IMO. I stated a "simple fact" then way blown out of proportion, thanks for that
I could go on a rant to fill in blanks, start linking things supporting my "propoganda" but why fk bother, if you cannot do so, its just not worth my time
"Here is your sign" dee-dee-dee

LOL propoganda. Did I say more cancer causing etc, no, I said is it any worse then, I doubt it which is a valid point.
rip up entire countries, destroy many river ways with etc etc.

Its ok, take out of context and start linking all kinds of articles for nothing IMO. I stated a "simple fact" then way blown out of proportion, thanks for that
I could go on a rant to fill in blanks, start linking things supporting my "propoganda" but why fk bother, if you cannot do so, its just not worth my time
"Here is your sign" dee-dee-dee

/facepalm

Challenge 10:

Really not that difficult - probably the easiest so far.

The 'u' at the end of each number is how we measure atomic weight.

Google Image Search H. E. White's Periodic Table

INSPIRATION

Back