NVIDIA's Order of 10 Contest

The first one was hard imho because it was a multistep process. You had to watch a video, decrypt the words, plug it into a Pascal's Triangle, and then descramble the words. The next two challenges were just overlaying a graphic on top of letters. (Well, alright, you had to use a graphics editing program to tilt some shapes and fit it onto a board, but there was only one way it could all fit, so it's like half a step).

That was a fun one. I knew genesis was part of it but got stuck thinking they were being clever.

It would be nice if people would at least use the spoiler cover thingamabob if they are going to give the answers here.
Some people may want CLUES but not ANSWERS.

That was a fun one. I knew genesis was part of it but got stuck thinking they were being clever.

It would be nice if people would at least use the spoiler cover thingamabob if they are going to give the answers here.

And some people want their members held as they pee. Shall we have people at the urinals on standby just in case? :p

Ummmmmm you know you can avoid a spoiler by NOT coming to this page right?? Like no one is forcing you to look at this page, and if you want to "solve" it yourself then why do you want Clues??

Ummmmmm you know you can avoid a spoiler by NOT coming to this page right?? Like no one is forcing you to look at this page, and if you want to "solve" it yourself then why do you want Clues??

Yeah, or you could not be a prick and just use a spoiler tag.

I apologize for not using the spoiler tag, I created an account to help the people that helped me. Thus I am new here

I apologize for not using the spoiler tag, I created an account to help the people that helped me. Thus I am new here
he was just being an ass for nothing IMO, if he did not want to see things, he could have easily went past the post :)

Well that was the easiest one yet. Am I missing something, or does the last word have a significant typo in the "notable tides"?

So, I think I know what the intended meaning is, but....

1. The moon phases on the left page are representative letters with the underscore being a space and the ? being an unknown.
  2. The moon phases on the right page are meant to be used with the left page.
  3. Substitute in the letters on the left page where you have known letters.
  4. You should get the following: A ??O?OU?? O? ?O?A??E ??A????O???IA?
  5. The scrop of paper with the string of random letters is supposed to fill in the ?? gaps.
  6. I get "A PROFOUND OR NOTABLE TRANSFROMTNIA?"
  7. I believe the intended result is supposed to be "A PROFOUND OR NOTABLE TRANSFORMATION"
  8. If you search for a noun with that definition, you get the result of: Sea Change

So, I get where the end is supposed to go, but I too also believe there is something wrong with the last word on the right page.

So you create an account just to post the answer you picked off reddit?

what a bunch of douchey ass biotches.

No, I created an account because I figured it out on my own and wanted to share. I'm sharing since I didn't have time to figure out a couple others but people here were nice enough to share with me. I didn't know what reddit was, but maybe the people there are just a little nicer than the ones here. bye!
trinity.jpg

No, I created an account because I figured it out on my own and wanted to share. I'm sharing since I didn't have time to figure out a couple others but people here were nice enough to share with me. I didn't know what reddit was, but maybe the people there are just a little nicer than the ones here. bye!
View attachment 2983

I'm sorry, Don't go!!!!
I was wrong!!!!

You could have used a spoiler tag, but that is fine. Stay and introduce yourself on GENMAY!!!!

Ha-Ha Nelson i.e Simpsons cartoon :) (though cant replicate the sound with words) maybe folks just not want to fight :O

Oh ...ha ha...get it.
I am just kidding with all the bitching here. Been grumpy lately.
I know the feeling, it makes it VERY hard to not say something nasty, even if some deserve it, no one does at the same time, it is thoughts like this that keep me up at night :(

Infinite Energy
Is quite sad that so many brilliant people could have made this world a much likely better place for everyone, and those without care ensured they could not be allowed to do this, or they bought it all up just to bury it :(

Is quite sad that so many brilliant people could have made this world a much likely better place for everyone, and those without care ensured they could not be allowed to do this, or they bought it all up just to bury it :(

Although, I am convinced that Tesla's energy concept would have given us all cancer :p

Although, I am convinced that Tesla's energy concept would have given us all cancer :p
Is it any worse then the megatons worth of incredibly nasty amount of fossil fuels among other things polluting the world since then, I highly doubt it, and his coils could be easily shielded, unlike much of the current highly inefficent anything but point to point energy production around the world that wears out and wears down far faster at far higher of a cost.

It sickens me how narrow minded those who should be leading are it really does......At least it could have been a hair-raising experience every times you heard a true "tesla" car pass by you :)

Is it any worse then the megatons worth of incredibly nasty amount of fossil fuels among other things polluting the world since then, I highly doubt it, and his coils could be easily shielded, unlike much of the current highly inefficent anything but point to point energy production around the world that wears out and wears down far faster at far higher of a cost.

It sickens me how narrow minded those who should be leading are it really does......At least it could have been a hair-raising experience every times you heard a true "tesla" car pass by you :)

Sorry, but not buying your propaganda. Is it worse? Yes, most likely, since we've seen an overall increase in cancer cases since the tech boom and wifi, cell phones, and the like (although those are hardly the sole contributors), than we have when all people had to worry about is "fossil fuels".

But hey, here. I'll let George Carlin speak for me:

Sorry, but not buying your propaganda. Is it worse? Yes, most likely, since we've seen an overall increase in cancer cases since the tech boom and wifi, cell phones, and the like (although those are hardly the sole contributors), than we have when all people had to worry about is "fossil fuels".

Actually,

Figure 2. Trends in age-adjusted cancer death rates by site, males, U.S., 1930-2011
abrams2.jpg

Cancer rates have, for the most part, stayed even over many decades, and actually started DROPPING around the 90s. This does not list brain cancer, as this image is taken from a smoking study. However no studies that I know of show an increase in brain cancer per capita over any stretch of time. Skin cancer (melanoma) diagnosis has increased, from what I can tell mostly due to ozone depletion. This comes as a bit of surprise to me, as I would have thought cancers related to obesity would have skyrocketted from '95 onward. Mind you, I believe this graph is deaths, and not diagnosis.

Microwave radiation has no affect on DNA. you have nothing to fear from electricity or EM waves from electrical devices. EM waves from the SUN, however, have caused cancer for millennia.

Source: US Mortality Volumes 1930 to 1959, US Mortality Data 1960 to 2011, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. ©2015, American Cancer Society, Inc., Surveillance Research.

Back