Nvidia set to be featured on 60 Minutes

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Anchor Bill Whitaker will be interviewing Chief Executive Jensen Huang, with the two discussing the "artificial intelligence revolution" that the company helped usher in via its "groundbreaking software and graphics processing unit.""

1714362373670.png

Source: https://seekingalpha.com/news/4094907-nvidia-set-to-be-featured-on-60-minutes

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
I guess lawn maintenance folks are hard to find these days.
Yea, but if they pay somebody for that service, then Jacket Man would have to forgo getting a new jacket that week, can't have that now can we....hehehe :)

I sincerely hope that Mr. Whitaker will absolutely drill him about their insane profits & overpricing crap for consumer products, but I doubt that will happen since they probably have a big, long list of verboten questions/topics that the network had to agree not to bring up before snagging this interview...

Interviewer should ask about GPP...
Was an overblown marketing initiative bandwagoned by the press as many things are, and ancient history by now.

hope that Mr. Whitaker will absolutely drill him about their insane profits & overpricing crap for consumer products
Lol... What's wrong with good profit margins for a corporation? That's a good thing. Overpricing? Compared to who? They have the best products, they can price them as they wish. They obviously aren't overpriced or they wouldn't be selling so well, now would they?

There talks about humanity being in something possibly akin to the industrial revolution in something that could be a 10 trillion industry that could take 80% of the new electricity demand in the US.... but lets talk about some controversy regarding video game hardware AIBs about a program cancelled 6 years ago..

There talks about humanity being in something possibly akin to the industrial revolution in something that could be a 10 trillion industry that could take 80% of the new electricity demand in the US.... but lets talk about some controversy regarding video game hardware AIBs about a program cancelled 6 years ago..
Atoms for AI sounds alright relative to Atoms for Peace.

Back