NVIDIA Posts GeForce 442.01 Hotfix Drivers

erek

[H]F Junkie
I'll wait for WHQL

"NVIDIA late Thursday released the GeForce 442.01 Hotfix driver. A hotfix driver is that which is pushed out to correct glaring bugs with the driver immediately, and tend to have much shorter change-logs than beta or WHQL releases. The driver fixes a bug with "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" streaming using StreamLabs OBS randomly stopping. Also fixed is a bug with "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine," where a game-crash is observed in a specific cutscene. Lastly a minor stutter in SLI machines with G-Sync enabled has been fixed. The driver is otherwise identical to GeForce 441.87.

DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 442.01 Hotfix"

https://www.techpowerup.com/263049/nvidia-posts-geforce-442-01-hotfix-drivers

Ahh Witcher 3, a game I have yet to find time to play. Kinda wanted to finish witcher 1, then play 2 before starting on 3. If the story isn't really all that connected I guess I could skip the first two...

None of these bugs affect me, I'll skip these.

I'll wait for WHQL

"NVIDIA late Thursday released the GeForce 442.01 Hotfix driver. A hotfix driver is that which is pushed out to correct glaring bugs with the driver immediately, and tend to have much shorter change-logs than beta or WHQL releases. The driver fixes a bug with "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" streaming using StreamLabs OBS randomly stopping. Also fixed is a bug with "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine," where a game-crash is observed in a specific cutscene. Lastly a minor stutter in SLI machines with G-Sync enabled has been fixed. The driver is otherwise identical to GeForce 441.87.

DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 442.01 Hotfix"

https://www.techpowerup.com/263049/nvidia-posts-geforce-442-01-hotfix-drivers
NVIDIA's hotfix drivers are often more bugfree than their WHQL releases. so no reason to wait for the latter. WHQL is a meaningless designation as it just indicates that they paid Microsoft for the privilege of having their signature of approval on the driver that just passed the most basic of tests.

Back