• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NVIDIA & Multi-display Gaming Editorial @ [H]

I find it interesting that nVidia announces this out of nowhere. They don't have Fermi yet, but they want people to keep waiting for it. What better way to help gamers wait (and not buy Radeon 5xxx) than to announce nFinity with 3D?

Surely, a tactic used to try and damper Radeon sales, when their nFinity performance is probably sorely lacking (required SLI).


Maybe it’s not "just" a performance issue but a requirement to get multi-display gaming to work, not all GTX285s have three usable outputs.
 
Probably a question that can't be answered at this point in time, but as soon as you know I would love to hear if NV will allow different resolutions across nFinity instead of being stuck to the same resolution for all screens. Come on 20-30-20 support!!
 
DarthBeavis I have to agree with Kyle, you completely misinterpreted the final paragraph but I think it was mostly due to nvidia's crappy naming scheme. (Why name the non-3D component 3D-Surround?!?! :confused: )

still trying to get that part figured out. I will let you know what I hear. I have school today and tomorrow (which is why I am not working CES) so if you do not hear back from me for a couple days that is why. I will come back to this thread as soon as I can.
 
It's clear as a bell that Hardocp thinks this triple monitor gaming stuff is the greatest gaming thing since sliced bread and will change the world.

I just don't see it. This is not going to be for the mainstream and never will. The average gaming joe just isn't going to go for this. Too expensive, to much upkeep, too much fiddling, too much space it takes up, etc.

I don't see this catching on any more than SLI did. It's going to basically be for the rich and/or people who don't have anything better to spend their money on.

I'm a gamer and game on PC just as much as anyone and more than most self proclaimed gamers. I knew I would never go for more than one video card in my computer and know that I will never go for more than one monitor. I just don't need it to enchance my gaming experience more than it already is (which is pretty damn good). And Fck them 3D glasses!

Just my two cents about that and it's worth nothing to anyone but me.

As far as Nvidia goes, I would not be a bit surprised if they come up with some proprietary crap like they did with PhysX, in fact I expect it.

high end gaming is not by definition mainstream, rather the high end is defined by contrast from it. this is an argument on where and who is going to set the bar. I don't see how this detracts from Kyles rant
 
Excellent comments all around.Things have improved somewhat, we can now use either brands of vidio cards on a motherboard. What I would like to know from the masses of users of multi monitors, is which 24" 1900x12 have the smallest edge, or will there be some improvements yet to come if multi monitors come to fruition.
 
Wow I do not understand why everyone seems to be in bed with ATI recently and trying to dog Nvidia at every turn. When ATI is late with a product that can compete you dont see all this doomsday press.

Did you try Nvidia setup at CES? Then how can you already write an article playing down 3D? I tried it and it was truly awesome, it is not some cheezy 3d crap like at the theaters. Notice that the glasses have to sync with the displays. This is not disneys 'Honey I shrank the audience' with those fucking throw away glasses. I also don't see why you are talking shit when they are bringing in support for multiscreen gaming. They are bringing something more to their products. You say they could have done this a year ago, well mayb and so could ATI. Look how great it worked for Matrox that they both had as an example. ATI just tried it again with faster hardware and it worked.

You are worried they needed SLI when ATI can run 3 screens just fine...... ok two things first ATI's is not running 3d that requires twice the power than 2d, also IT IS A TRADE SHOW... come on people of coarse you are going to use overkill hardeware for your demos and yes they all ran smooth even though it was 3d... on 3 screens... on old hardware. I can't wait to see what next gen hardware can do.

What is this talk about nvidia now making multiscreen gaming proprietary ATI came out with it first so I would be watching ATI. Seriously though they will probably just both have their proprietary methods (like GGPU computing remember ATI had their own proprietary shit too) untill a DirectX makes a standard.

This article is just sad. The [H] has always been one of my favorite tech sites because they seem to be down to earth and controversial if necessary, but now I have to wonder where some of this seemingly biased bullshit is coming from. I see anti-nvidia articles all over the place net and have to wonder why. It's not typical articles about a manufacturer being late with a product we want; it always seems to be, oh shit Nvidia is late they are in trouble they are going to close shop, doomsday brimstone and hellfire.

P.S.

I love my radeon 5850 :cool: . If Nvidias new part doesnt perform and they lose this time oh well we will see them again next time around.
 
KYLE I AM HOLDING YOU TO THIS

"For god’s sake NVIDIA, if you pull this bullshit where 3D Surround "games" will not work on Eyefinity configurations, we are going to beat NVIDIA down repeatedly and publicly for harming the PC gaming industry. Keep those crappy proprietary PhysX policies, but if you start messing with OUR multi-display gaming and not letting it remain "open platform," I will personally lead the mob with the burning torches to the castle gates. And we will be fully prepared to use the torches. I will personally lead a boycott of NVIDIA products if I see NVIDIA harm multi-display gaming in the marketplace through an IP grab. Multi-display gaming belongs to gamers, not NVIDIA."

its nice to nvidia to do a pr blitz when they are loosing the high end market to amd... to try to stunt amd sales
how many people has new nfinity running on there old sli setups right now...
why do i feel this is going to be used to promote SLI... and will not be usable on single cards
how many will move to amd where one card is needed to do the same thing nividia needs 2 for
 
Last edited:
You are worried they needed SLI when ATI can run 3 screens just fine...... ok two things first ATI's is not running 3d that requires twice the power than 2d, also IT IS A TRADE SHOW... come on people of coarse you are going to use overkill hardeware for your demos and yes they all ran smooth even though it was 3d... on 3 screens... on old hardware. I can't wait to see what next gen hardware can do.

Are you saying that older nV hardware was running mutil-display(3D Surround) and 3D Vision? If that’s the case then what is Fermi bringing to the table as it relates to 3D gaming?


My guess is nV needs SLi to enable muti-display because they are limited by the outputs on OEM cards currently out to the market, unless you purchase an adaptor nV cant claim a works-out-of-box-feature. Of course maybe I am wrong, and maybe I am reading into to deep..
 
It's clear as a bell that Hardocp thinks this triple monitor gaming stuff is the greatest gaming thing since sliced bread and will change the world.

I just don't see it. This is not going to be for the mainstream and never will. The average gaming joe just isn't going to go for this. Too expensive, to much upkeep, too much fiddling, too much space it takes up, etc.

I don't see this catching on any more than SLI did. It's going to basically be for the rich and/or people who don't have anything better to spend their money on.

About two years ago I thought like you... I have a middle to low end system at home and game at 1280 X1024 - I'm not exactly [H]ard.

At the end of last year I finally got a dual monitor set-up for work - holy crap! Certainly not this year, and maybe not the year after, but within the next three years I will have a multi-monitor set-up at home. As more and more people tele-commute (or equivalent) and as more and more people get exposed to these technologies at work, they will begin to adopt them at home. Sure, multi-display options have been around for ages but you couldn't game on them, now ican work AND game on them and that means I'm more likely to adopt them.

Hell, my damn wife wants to go larger/multi display to make Farmville more fun for Christ's sake!

Me.
 

Sorry but I didn't see all the hate you saw in the article, in fact I saw praise for nvidia in several places. But I think I remember ATI's 6 monitor eyefinity demos running off of a single card demoing their card's performance and hardware capabilities. We still know nothing about fermi, performance, connectors, memory capacity, nothing. 3D surround was a nice surprise from nvidia but we still have yet to see anything else from them.
 
Last edited:
More multi display stuff. I would love to have a 3 monitor setup. Will be interesting to see how nVidia's solution works out.
 
I hope bezel-less 3d surround is available soon. It'd be cool for casual games, and for impressing guests. Glasses-less solution is, of coarse, the ultimate ultimate.
 
I'm just sitting happy (well not that happy I am at work still) that if my little tired eyes and brain caught was, "current gen cards" and, "three monitor setup" and now I'm dreaming that will some how work with my GTX280 and 8800GT leftover/Physix card for 3 DVI outputs. Yes I know it's way too early to know any of this stuff but a poor soul in the office for another couple of hours on a Friday can dream.
 
No Kyle. I quoted the specific part of your editorial and what I interpreted it to mean. I was responding specifically to what you wrote. No where have I said I have MORE access than you. Quite to the contrary. I look to you to be the one how knows that is going on and am disappointed you do not have all the answers YET. Trust me, I have no desire to compete with the great and mighty Kyle and no that I cannot. The only time you will see lowly me is at events like QuakeCon and PAX. The boardroom meetings are your area. I look forward to your findings.

still trying to get that part figured out. I will let you know what I hear. I have school today and tomorrow (which is why I am not working CES) so if you do not hear back from me for a couple days that is why. I will come back to this thread as soon as I can.

you quoted kyle saying

For god’s sake NVIDIA, if you pull this bullshit where 3D Surround "games" will not work on Eyefinity configurations, we are going to beat NVIDIA down repeatedly and publicly for harming the PC gaming industry. Keep those crappy proprietary PhysX policies, but if you start messing with OUR multi-display gaming and not letting it remain "open platform," I will personally lead the mob with the burning torches to the castle gates. And we will be fully prepared to use the torches. I will personally lead a boycott of NVIDIA products if I see NVIDIA harm multi-display gaming in the marketplace though an IP grab. Multi-display gaming belongs to gamers, not NVIDIA..

he quotes "Games" not 3d surround, not eyefinity, just "Games"

what does that mean?

quoting 3d Surround would mean that he wants the games to be exact on both 3d surround and eyefinity, including the ability to play them in 3d

quoting games means he wants the games to be exactly the same SANS 3d, meaning nvidia can block their PROPRIETARY 3D DRIVER, but they SHOULDN'T block the 2D Driver to allow the game to extend to more then one screen with bezel management etc (IF its built into the game)

Do you understand how you fail to comprehend what he said? and based it on what you think he said.
 
Wow I do not understand why everyone seems to be in bed with ATI recently and trying to dog Nvidia at every turn. When ATI is late with a product that can compete you dont see all this doomsday press.

I got this far and fell out of my chair laughing. The only way, and I mean the ONLY WAY, you can type that with a straight face is if you only don't browse the internet or have any friends that browse the internet. ATi/AMD has gotten slammed from all quarters of their late products, late drivers, broken drivers, and so on. Earlier this month the company got slagged for no Linux Kernel 2.6.32 support in the 9.12 driver release, not to mention the need for a hotfix on the OpenGL rendering problems from the first 9.12 release.

Those of us old enough to remember the launch of the RadeonHD 2x00 series fondly remember how how the cards ran and how much power they used... and while AMD has already put that architecture out to pasture, Nvidia is still leveraging their architecture from the same time-period, the G80 architecture.

I think part of the problem is perception. For so long the doom and gloom press has been focused on AMD, that when it's not focused on AMD, many technically oriented types don't know how to take the news. Just about every single month from the past year has seen some sort of AMD is going to go bankrupt story pop through the news feeds. Now that AMD's actually doing fairly well with the Socket AM3 processors and the RadeonHD 5x00 series of GPU's, all of the doom and gloom analysts have to find something else to pick apart... and so their finally getting around to the problems with Nvidia.
 
For god’s sake NVIDIA, if you pull this bullshit where 3D Surround "games" will not work on Eyefinity configurations, we are going to beat NVIDIA down repeatedly and publicly for harming the PC gaming industry. Keep those crappy proprietary PhysX policies, but if you start messing with OUR multi-display gaming and not letting it remain "open platform," I will personally lead the mob with the burning torches to the castle gates. And we will be fully prepared to use the torches. I will personally lead a boycott of NVIDIA products if I see NVIDIA harm multi-display gaming in the marketplace through an IP grab. Multi-display gaming belongs to gamers, not NVIDIA

That might be the most depressing, biased, and idiotic paragraph I have ever read on HardOcp in the 6 years I've been visiting here. It reeks of a rant and attention grab. There is no "our" multi-display gaming. Last I checked Hardocp, Kyle, and most people on these forums are not hardware and software vendors. While Eyeifinity is great, and AMD has done an amazing job, it doesn't mean it's some free gift to the world.

Nvidia is a business, just like AMD. They are in it to make profit. They will do whatever they feel they should to promote THEIR product. If Nvidia decides to lend a hand to a developer for a technology in exchange for an exclusive feature, that is a business deal between the developer and Nvidia. It is not a moral crusade for what "belongs to gamers".
 
Just for clarification, 3D-Surround = 3 Display Surround? or was it supposed to mean 3 dimensional surround?
 
NVIDIA has a great opportunity to them. And if they don't take the opportunity, I will be standing there with my torch as well.
 
No Kyle. I quoted the specific part of your editorial and what I interpreted it to mean. I was responding specifically to what you wrote. No where have I said I have MORE access than you. Quite to the contrary. I look to you to be the one how knows that is going on and am disappointed you do not have all the answers YET. Trust me, I have no desire to compete with the great and mighty Kyle and no that I cannot. The only time you will see lowly me is at events like QuakeCon and PAX. The boardroom meetings are your area. I look forward to your findings.


Thanks for your thoughts, please do not post in this thread again.
 
That might be the most depressing, biased, and idiotic paragraph I have ever read on HardOcp in the 6 years I've been visiting here.

You obviously have not been keeping up with your reading here. ;)
 
That might be the most depressing, biased, and idiotic paragraph I have ever read on HardOcp in the 6 years I've been visiting here. It reeks of a rant and attention grab. There is no "our" multi-display gaming. Last I checked Hardocp, Kyle, and most people on these forums are not hardware and software vendors. While Eyeifinity is great, and AMD has done an amazing job, it doesn't mean it's some free gift to the world.

Nvidia is a business, just like AMD. They are in it to make profit. They will do whatever they feel they should to promote THEIR product. If Nvidia decides to lend a hand to a developer for a technology in exchange for an exclusive feature, that is a business deal between the developer and Nvidia. It is not a moral crusade for what "belongs to gamers".

Sorry but no one wants vendor lock-outs on certain features but you and nvidia I guess. We all know they are a business and they are going to promote their product but there is a good way and a bad way to promote it. No one wants anymore Batman Arkham Asylum vendor lock out AA bullshit or "Far Cry 64bit editions".

Just for clarification, 3D-Surround = 3 Display Surround? or was it supposed to mean 3 dimensional surround?

Apparently 3D-Surround is basically Eyefinity and 3D-Vision is the actual 3D part. Nvidia couldn't name their way out of a fucking paper bag, even their multi-monitor naming scheme is fucked.
 
the Nvidia 3D vision parts. They were the wrong technology, using the wrong signaling, tied to the wrong monitors, going against the grain of the entire CE industry, all wrapped in a proprietary hardware setup at an abusive price...
a really big complaint about the Nvidia glasses is the absolutely moronic choice of IR signaling to trigger the shutters. This is cheap and easy to do, strobe on, one side is dark, strobe off, the other side is dark. Then again, if you have an IR remote, fluorescent light, or other IR source, you have problems. If you have two of them in the same room, well, game over. LAN parties are right out, and Nvidia demos are hilarious to watch. The contortions they have to go through to prevent interference are downright laughable.

OMG Thank you.

Now I for one don't have anything to complain about NVidia's multi monitor solution nor Eyefinity because realistically, I will not own that set up anytime soon.


However, at Blizzcon 09 I tested out 3D vision systems and "hated" the glasses. I am a computer engineering graduate (2005) and my senior project was a device where it took one frame of a 4 player console game and split it up and layered them so that each player has the whole screen to themselves. We used custom modified LCD glasses and got a prototype built by a manufacturer overseas. I did work on the software, the gpu programming (for the frame and IQ work) and the synchronization.

The 3D effect wasn' great and the glasses just felt wrong. I also left with quite the eye strain after 2 minutes of looking at the picture. I couldn't "see" why I would pay so much money for their solution when the eye strain wasn't worth the quality of the 3D effect. I left that booth thinking if I still had that prototype built maybe I could sell it to them.

I never really ranted about it since I am not interested in going 3D with games like that. However it's always been hard to explain my issues with Nvidia's 3D vision that didn't have prior experience in a related field and I'm glad someone out there in the professional world also agrees with me.
 
This article is just sad. The [H] has always been one of my favorite tech sites because they seem to be down to earth and controversial if necessary, but now I have to wonder where some of this seemingly biased bullshit is coming from. I see anti-nvidia articles all over the place net and have to wonder why. It's not typical articles about a manufacturer being late with a product we want; it always seems to be, oh shit Nvidia is late they are in trouble they are going to close shop, doomsday brimstone and hellfire.

So is this the sad part?

I am not telling you all of this to poop on NVIDIA’s parade. I am telling you all of this to let you know that we are incredibly excited about the technology and fully believe in multi-display gaming. I am doubly excited that NVIDIA is following AMD's lead on this. I could not be happier.

or is this the sad part?

NVIDIA’s solution is being shown on last-gen cards and next-gen cards, which is very exciting too! NVIDIA is upping the ante a bit with a feature that is accessible on "old" hardware.

Or is this the sad part?

Now here is the good stuff. This 3D Surround technology is being shown in working order this week at CES. It is also being shown working on GTX 285s as well as upcoming GF100 boards. Here are the specs that Brian Del Rizzo gave us when asked:

Or is this the sad part?

Another thing that is great to see is NVIDIA has hopefully gotten SLI working smoothly with 3D Surround, where AMD is still struggling for smooth Eyefinity and CrossFire support.

Or is this the sad part?

Certainly NVIDIA bringing its own "nFinity" to market (Yeah, that is a better name but we know you can’t look like you are following AMD’s tail that closely!) validates AMD’s move to Eyefinity and quite frankly HardOCP’s support of it.

Or is this the sad part?

HardOCP is tremendously glad to see NVIDIA on board with an Eyefinity-type solution; we are all for it and excited this is happening. I think it will force game developers to better use the technology when building games. This is good for PC gamers and good for PC gaming.

I think you might need to read the entire article rather than just the closing opinion that is specific to what I think might could happen in the future.
 
I will personally lead a boycott of NVIDIA products if I see NVIDIA harm multi-display gaming in the marketplace through an IP grab. Multi-display gaming belongs to gamers, not NVIDIA
Strong words and nice to see such a bold statement. Nvidia's business practices are pretty despicable at times, and I don't think they've done anything impressive since the 8800GTX cards. About time they justified their arrogance.

Am I saying that Eyefinity is the single most important technology since 3dfx’ SLI? Yes I am. I fully believe that we are only at the tip of the ice berg.
Interesting comparison, will Eyefinity be more mainstream than SLI/multi GPU?

As grand as Eyefinity looks, is it really this important? More pixels and a bigger field of view - well so what? Why not just increase the field of view on any game for any display, why should want Eyefinity more than a 6ft projector or 50" plasma close up? Is it just the extra pixels that are important? 4K displays are the next step from FullHD, so at some point we will surely see 40"-50" monitors at 3840x2160 (or 3840x2400)
 
Why are you guys hating on Kyle for taking a stand?

Don't you know if you don't stand for something then you stand for nothing and you'll fall for just about anything?
 
I just talked to Andrew Fear with NVIDIA on the show floor. I have a camera crew there shooting an quick interview and follow up for the 3D Surround announcement.

On the GTX 285 3D Surround demo setups, they did explain that NVIDIA was having to use SLI to support 3 outputs to the displays. This is VERY interesting. ATI has told me recently, and I am unaware that this has changed, but with Eyefinity setups, you have to have all displays run from a single card when using CrossFire. So if NVIDIA has that working well it could be a big advantage.

When asked what outputs were being used on the Fermi cards, we got no comment. And when we asked if Fermi needed SLI to show off the demo we got no comment. But rest assured that Fermi is working and seemingly working very well on the show floor at CES at this very moment.
 
Big ups to Kyle for taking a real stance. Deal with a problem before it becomes a real issue. Proprietary technology especially when its something as big as *multi monitor gaming* only serves to hurt the people that want to use the technology most. PhysX is not a bad idea just a poor implementation.

Note, I never post in discussion threads, or really post at all. This is a real issue (potentially) and I am glad to see someone getting behind it. Kudos.
 
Unfortunately thats the way the world works. PS3 games wont run on 360, AMD chips wont work in Intel motherboards. OSX will not run on non-Macs (probably the best example since its a lockout that can be bypassed not a technical issue). Companies design for their hardware. I still place the blame for Batman on AMD. They shoulda stepped up and provided their own code if they really wanted AA on their cards. Nvidia did. In a perfect world, everything would be compatable with everything, then again, there would be no point in putting extra work into getting features running when you can just wait for your competition to turn it on for you.

We are not talking about PS3, 360, or anything like that, we are talking about standard features like anti-aliasing and, knowing nvidias behavior, potentially multimonitor support being locked out for other vendors in games through TWIMTBP program. How about nvidia locking out physx when you have an ATI card as your main display card and an nvidia card as your physx card? Yeah real fair to all the people who bought nvidia cards and want to use ATI cards to push their graphics. Also nvidia and rocksteady got A LOT of bad press for locking ATI cards out of AA in Batman which is probably why the next patch they released allowed ATI cards to enable AA in game options. Defend nvidia all you want, no one else here will.
 
Just for clarification, 3D-Surround = 3 Display Surround? or was it supposed to mean 3 dimensional surround?

From the article.

NVIDIA’s multi-display solution has been crowned "3D Surround."

Confusing? Hell yes. Bad naming scheme IMO.
 
Last edited:
Just rereading the names of all of this new fangled technology reminds me of my father trying to explain what's wrong with his computer, where every device he refers to as, "you know, that thing!"

Not quite as bad as 8800GTS 320/640mb -> 8800GTS512/9800gtx/GTS250.
 
That is what I thought :)... Yes it can be an advantage only if SLi is NOT a requirement to enable multi-display support…

this is nv we are talkin about thy will likely use this to promote sli/3 way sli...
 
I think its great that nvidia is copying ATI with the multi-display tech. I am still waiting for Nvidia's delayed Next Gen direcX 11 GPU's and real world tests and benchmarks on early hardware.
 
Well, if 3-way SLI is required to do a triple display setup, then of course that is not much of an advantage looking at current generation GeForce cards. :( Now if we could use two GeForce cards in a traditional SLI configuration, that could be very damn cool and a big advantage. :) It would be great to see all the folks using GTX 265, 275 and 285 cards be able to bring multi-display gaming to an already "standard" config. And let's face it, there are not too many enthusiast boards that do not at least support 2 card SLI any more. :)
 
Thanks for the public challenge and hopefully preventing a situation which may very well be crossing their (Nvidia's) minds. I'm on board with that.
 
Just food for thought:
I'm not a technology writer and I don't pretend to be someone that is. I'm an enthusiast who gets excited at the hardware/technology and loves seeing it in action from other peoples' rigs, if not my own.

I may be wrong and very ignorant on this, but is it possible that for a developer to add in 3D effects to a game, that it may not be possible/cost effective for them to support other features? I guess what I'm trying to say is, the 3D part may not be a simple Driver fix provided by NVIDIA; it may be something that has to be coded into the game specifically with the help of NVIDIA. If that's true, then yes... As a consumer, I would expect certain features to be locked out of the game then.

I wouldn't buy an HD-DVD player expecting to run all the movies that existed on the format; I would know that there is a competing brand of HD player on the market that has the support of different movie studios. It's up to me as the consumer to be aware of the product differentiation between the two companies and make the best decision for myself.

I fully expect to be flamed for this and flagged as an NVIDIA fan boy or in the minority of opnions; just realize that I happily own a 5850 from Diamond and anxiously await the thin bezel monitors from Samsung before I splurge on the monitors.

Anyways, thanks for the great article Kyle; as always, you say it like it is and whether or not I agree with you... I always enjoy reading your news/articles. Keep up the great work.
 
As grand as Eyefinity looks, is it really this important? More pixels and a bigger field of view - well so what? Why not just increase the field of view on any game for any display, why should want Eyefinity more than a 6ft projector or 50" plasma close up? Is it just the extra pixels that are important? 4K displays are the next step from FullHD, so at some point we will surely see 40"-50" monitors at 3840x2160 (or 3840x2400)

Conceivably it could be done on a single display, but it would require a *much* wider aspect ratio than what we are currently using. You can't just take a 16:10 or 16:9 resolution and increase the FOV - this is what makes TH2Go, Eyefinity and now 3D Surround different. 3840x2400 - more pixels, great.....but still 16:10.
 
well if they do that would you still suggest multimonitor setups seeing as how some games won't work with TWIMTBP?

people would be just throwing their money away UNLESS they used it as workstations and needed the multi-display
 
Hmm, I don't care about the whole "new" 3D gimmic for theatre/blu-ray/cable/sat, or 3D glasses gaming, or even gaming on multi-monitors. Gaming on multi-monitors looks nice but I just can't get past the bezels (too distracting), so I'd rather have a single large screen or projector.
 
Back
Top