• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Nvidia : Kepler will be unbeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet they ended up having the fastest single card...
Yes, I would expect a card that came out seven months after another card to be faster. But it certainly didn't warrant a seven month wait, which was the entire point of my post.

Every forum ever had Nvidia fans going "just wait! Please, please don't buy a 5870! Fermi will be amazing!"
It was faster, but it wasn't impressive considering that it lagged by more than half a year.
 
Wow Nvidia says they will release a great card...
Both companies will say that...
Hell AMD thinks the 78x0 series is priced great for midrange.
But we all know otherwise.
Once the card is out then I will listen to Nvidia PR a bit more but for now its all BS since they would never ever say "Kepler Sucks" even if it did.
 
Yes, I would expect a card that came out seven months after another card to be faster. But it certainly didn't warrant a seven month wait, which was the entire point of my post.

Every forum ever had Nvidia fans going "just wait! Please, please don't buy a 5870! Fermi will be amazing!"
It was faster, but it wasn't impressive considering that it lagged by more than half a year.

Then being 14 months late to edge out the previous nVidia generation is clearly EXTREMELY unimpressive, by your logic.
 
Then being 14 months late to edge out the previous nVidia generation is clearly EXTREMELY unimpressive, by your logic.
I never said or implied that it was; that inference is entirely from your own active imagination.

What I'm getting at is that Nvidia trumpets its releases from the rooftops, promising something beyond imagination, but then just delivering a passable product. If Peter Molyneux made video cards, he'd be in charge of Nvidia.
 
I never said or implied that it was; that inference is entirely from your own active imagination.

What I'm getting at is that Nvidia trumpets its releases from the rooftops, promising something beyond imagination, but then just delivering a passable product. If Peter Molyneux made video cards, he'd be in charge of Nvidia.

So does amd, so what? Marketing is marketing.
 
This was fun, but we do not have the resources to constant round up you kindergartners.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top