Nvidia just upped the ante... to 1400 bucks

That picture looks photoshopped to me :/ Just look at the IO panel.

Can we please find a way to classify any post with information form SemiAccurate as humor so some of these poor people who think it's the truth know better?

Or better yet. Permabans for SA posters...

Can we please find a way to classify any post with information form SemiAccurate as humor so some of these poor people who think it's the truth know better?

dont hate the playa

hate the game

and this was totaly post worthy

666 :eek:
I'll have 6 of them:D

Was kind of disappointed by the picture though, expected to see some insane looking cooler :p

Epic logic fail.

I saw that. and for a moment I actually thought WTF? Had to laugh.

I thought it was almost read for a moment and then went... wait a sec? Only 666 shaders :eek:? Doens't the 5870 have 1600? Why would 4 cores each having 666 shaders be that much faster than 1 card with 1600? Let alone the dual card with 3200? I couldn't help but think the clock speed didn't even seem that fast and went...heyy...filled under humor lol.

I'd laugh if this becomes a reality someday. I could alllmost see with the realitvely small size of the Cypress chip if someday we see a 5990 where its a 4-core gpu card. That would be insane :D though probably hard to sell due to the power requirements going beyond the PCI-E limitations.

sweet!!! where can i get one of these??? sad thing, probably what it takes to run an eyefinity(or surround gaming w/e they call it) set up lol.

The odd part is that it actually links to a Swedish site that supposedly has it.

Though it looks like a bad photo-shop job to me. I'd guess the site did it for the traffic and free adverting.

Those Swedes are doing some absolutely brilliant math lol! 166.5 stream processors per core! Awesome publicity 'stunt' though, for sure

The odd part is that it actually links to a Swedish site that supposedly has it.

Though it looks like a bad photo-shop job to me. I'd guess the site did it for the traffic and free adverting.

It was part of a contest to "spot the fake product page". It seems charlie isn't multilingual.

I am quite sure its just a shot at Nvidia. it was kinda funny though

Well yeah, I have no doubt that Charlie abused it for page hits. As long as you remember that Charlie is running a business of his own, then everything makes sense.

Seems like a lot of work.

It would be easier to just ban you.

The sad truth is that nV may have had much more success with this generation of GPU had they followed the scale-out model suggested by this silly joke.

Back