freddiepm61
Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2004
- Messages
- 836
Is there any difference between the Nvidia Quality and High Quality settings?
f
f
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TheRapture said:I play (mostly) Far Cry with it set to HQ, 2xS AA, 16x AF, vsync ON and get very nice, smooth, stutter and tear free frames. I will post some graphs this evening of a couple runs...
Some people say 4x AA all the way but I, coming from the old skool Q1, Q2, and Q3 era, need a bit more framerate than that.
And yes, I have an LCD, hence the vsync on and I force triplebuffering via a config file....works great!
Russ said:I'm pretty sure the nvidia drivers can enable triple buffering now. I'm on a CRT and I have that option if I want it.
TheRapture said:I saw that, but I was thinking it only did so for OpenGL? Will try it out tonight....thanks for the heads up...
TheRapture said:I saw that, but I was thinking it only did so for OpenGL? Will try it out tonight....thanks for the heads up...