Nvidia has got us.

I meant I don't understand the nvidia page so I'm gong to just complain all willy nilly. ;)
Page just explains that they went with lower VRAM because of the bus width and because they added more cache. Whether or not it is something that people are willing to accept is another discussion entirely; but calling it cope is a completely fanatical reaction.

Last edited:
Nvidia has us by the balls. Except it doesn't. They make good products and people buy them. That's it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. And then be labeled an economic terrorist. Oh - that's only if Nvidia has a pride flag on their website. Seriously, what's the point of this thread?
Vendor lock-in.
/thread

How powerful a GPU do you need for VR ? Is 4060 ti 16gb enough?
How about Intel Arc or AMD RDNA 3 16gb cards 🤔
No as the 4060ti would be a lame side grade of my RTX 2080. 8GB more RAM but not enough of an upgrade. Arc is slow with no proven track record yet especially in VR. RDNA 3 don't play well with VR. It isn't that I am in panic for a 16GB+ card, I am just stating I am not buying one until they are under a $1000.

Nvidia has us by the balls. Except it doesn't. They make good products and people buy them. That's it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. And then be labeled an economic terrorist. Oh - that's only if Nvidia has a pride flag on their website. Seriously, what's the point of this thread?
I question that myself, but I guess when HUB doesn't have broken games available to as ammunition to make an Nvidia hit piece for their contributors to salivate over while they're linking it on every known forum people just start making random posts about nothing. This is the kind of content I'd expect to see on Reddit, not HardOCP/Hardforums.

Back