• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nvidia GPUs can't send in results?

Sunin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2008
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
3,421
I have a crap ton of WUs waiting to be turned in, but can't anyone else with that issue?

 
No, you don't seem to be the only one. When I got home from the bar earlier I noticed something was up. But since I'm partially inebriated I just didn't feel like looking into it.

 
Problem now is several of them aren't getting WU's to chug... I could care less about the putting them in queue, that is something that can catch up ... but when 3 of my gpus can't even get work right now and I'm sure once the others turn in they will be high and dry.. that is when I am a sad panda.



 
Problem now is several of them aren't getting WU's to chug... I could care less about the putting them in queue, that is something that can catch up ... but when 3 of my gpus can't even get work right now and I'm sure once the others turn in they will be high and dry.. that is when I am a sad panda.




Agreed, 2 of my GPU waited close to 12 hours to get a workunit but now, they picked both. The weird thing is that the most powerful GPU is still chugging fine and all 3 is in the same network connection :rolleyes: Give it time and it will resolve by itself but Stanford should not underestimate the needs.

 
Gah... I'm up to 5 GPUs idle now :( Very sad Panda! LOL effective PPD down to 40k... from over 70k :( All due to delays in getting new WU's which lower the overall effective rates and the fact that 5 are idle!

 
This is precisely why it's not always a good idea of having a GPU-only farm. While a few of my GPU is down, the SMP still take the slack along with the PS3 ;) Variety is key..

 
Like everyone else, I've got a shitload of WU's to turn in and can't get a new WU....WTF???
 
Well I'm in stone harbor for the week so I have no clue what each box is doing, but I know some are waiting just from my stats
 
I have quite a few WU queued up. I assume everyone else does too....I'll live.

Give 'em a break for the weekend, they're a bunch of kids and a flaky prof. goofing off in Palo Alto. Don't expect too much from them, take a few deep breaths and enjoy your Sunday morning.
Come Monday it'll all be better.
 
Everyone is getting hit about the same. It will get better as relic said. My only fear is that some of the clents will get stuck and I'm not there to reboot.
 
It looks like mine just submitted all the waiting. Like everyone else, my GPU client has been having issues all night.

 
I have quite a few WU queued up. I assume everyone else does too....I'll live.

Give 'em a break for the weekend, they're a bunch of kids and a flaky prof. goofing off in Palo Alto. Don't expect too much from them, take a few deep breaths and enjoy your Sunday morning.
Come Monday it'll all be better.

Everyone is getting hit about the same. It will get better as relic said. My only fear is that some of the clents will get stuck and I'm not there to reboot.

Fookin optimists, jebus…………..:p:D;)

 
Fookin optimists, jebus…………..:p:D;)

Nope, pragmatic...
Given ~10 years of similar history, it's silly to expect different. :)

I'm going to enjoy my Sunday with the family....since I'm saving a little $$ on my electric bill, I think we'll all go out for ice cream.
 
I'm going to enjoy my Sunday with the family....since I'm saving a little $$ on my electric bill, I think we'll all go out for ice cream.

You screem, I screem, we all screem for icecream.

Enjoy time with the family. That is the reason we fold..... for our family.
 
Its baaacckkkk.....

2 of 12 gpus stuck waiting to send... and can't get new WUs :( Sad Panda once again!

 
Back
Top