NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 376.19 WHQL Drivers

"Oculus Touch launch titles"

q3iCWqE.gif

Still waiting on a working folding at home driver.... No i cant roll back to an earlier driver because i have a 1050 ti and 375.xx is the earliest driver for these card..
This card should smoke my 570 in ppd... stares outside at snow...stares at computer...

I've been invited to an unboxing tomorrow too.
Are there any recommended experiences worth grabbing?

No need to really grab anything "extra" as the Touch controllers already comes with a set of pack-ins (for those that ordered it before Dec 6th) that are pretty good. This includes:

The Unspoken
VR Sports Challenge
Dead and Buried
Oculus Medium
Quill

And there are a number of free Touch enabled tech demos as well to be had:

Toy Box
Bullet Train
Nvidia VR Funhouse

Besides the above, the only Touch enabled games I'd say are worth purchasing right now are:

Superhot VR
The Climb

If you don't have either of these yet, there's a decent Touch bundle that includes them both for $90 that includes:

Space Pirate Trainer
I Expect You to Die
Kingspray Graffiti
SuperHot VR
The Climb

But, I wouldn't pick this up if you already own any of the titles already (especially The Climb, which runs $40 all by itself). Oh, and any purchase from Oculus right now will include Rip Coil for free, so there's that.

Back on topic, it's nice to see Nvidia release a full driver update just for VR!!

Reactions: Nenu
like this
Supposedly AMD fixed the issue with a driver update.

Looks like everyone needs more work for this to be fixed completely. Nvidia, AMD and DICE.

This is from DICE:

Fresh start it seems?

You know this whole lack of SLI support from devs and Nvidia is getting me a little pissed. Those of us with high res screens and those with high Hz screens and not to mention VR need SLI support. I mean I'm running 4k now and it's totally amazing and I'm all in for two 1080ti's when they drop yet this is what we get? I'm not into this bullshit quite honestly. In really don't understand why Nvidia doesn't get devs more involved with supporting it even if it means lending resources and money. Makes no sense to me. Seems it's in their best interest no? I know with this dx12 bs it has to come from the devs but then Nvidia needs to make sure they do support it. Even if they have to throw some money at the problem no?

Last edited:
Been using these drivers since this morning and they run very well. Not having issues with games or programs. Those last drivers were pretty buggy. I was getting error codes in games after a crash. Display drivers could not be found. So far 376.19 seem too be stable. No overheating issues or corruption or crashing with errors.

You know this whole lack of SLI support from devs and Nvidia is getting me a little pissed. Those of us with high res screens and those with high Hz screens and not to mention VR need SLI support. I mean I'm running 4k now and it's totally amazing and I'm all in for two 1080ti's when they drop yet this is what we get? I'm not into this bullshit quite honestly. In really don't understand why Nvidia doesn't get devs more involved with supporting it even if it means lending resources and money. Makes no sense to me. Seems it's in their best interest no? I know with this dx12 bs it has to come from the devs but then Nvidia needs to make sure they do support it. Even if they have to throw some money at the problem no?
At the end of the day it is still up to the developers to implement and whether or not the studio wants to spend resources to do so.

At the end of the day it is still up to the developers to implement and whether or not the studio wants to spend resources to do so.

Thats why I said I feel it's incumbent on Nvidia to spend the resources for them if need be.

The fact is....SLI worked in BF1 in the Beta and it worked FINE up until DICE released a patch and broke it. They need to fix it. Pretty simple.

Blame EA. The game has many bugs. Game ran better during the beta for sure. My fps runs from 180 to FORTY fps! Crazy swings. Pisses me off.

I played the alpha in July. Never played the beta but I thought the alpha ran better than the retail did.

Back