NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 375.57 WHQL Drivers

HardOCP News

[H] News
The folks at NVIDIA send word that the brand new GeForce Game Ready 375.57 WHQL drivers are out now. According to the release notes, these drivers provide an optimal experience for Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, Titanfall 2, and VR experience for Eagle Flight and Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope. Hit the link above for the new drivers and this link for release notes.

Anyone know if these fix Skyrim\Fallout3\NV in Win10 Anniversary? I'm still running old 36x drivers for these

What happened to the option to not install Geforce Experience i dont want this garbage software on my PC.

What happened to the option to not install Geforce Experience i dont want this garbage software on my PC.

We had this thread months ago. Nvidia now pushes driver updates through GFE. Just disable its game adjustments and it will be fairly unobtrusive. And it's not garbage.

We had this thread months ago. Nvidia now pushes driver updates through GFE. Just disable its game adjustments and it will be fairly unobtrusive. And it's not garbage.

Fair enough, does it install GFE automatically on this driver or is the software missing from the driver package all together?

I got the now next-newest drivers last night for gears 4 (took 10 fucking days to install, stupid fucking Windows Store!) and I could uncheck GFE, did that change in one day? Actually, since I just got a shield, this is the first time I've ever installed it, didn't notice anything last night. But from what I understand I need it to stream PC games to my Shield Portable so that's why I installed it. Can't wait to play games, like gears, anywhere in the house? Much better then my stream 7 tied to a fucking xbone controller lol

Hmm.

Power settings (prefer maximum performace) seem to be acting up in this driver.

That, and after installing this driver my Fallout 4 load times have skyrocketed.

I'm rolling back for now...

I got the now next-newest drivers last night for gears 4 (took 10 fucking days to install, stupid fucking Windows Store!) and I could uncheck GFE, did that change in one day? Actually, since I just got a shield, this is the first time I've ever installed it, didn't notice anything last night. But from what I understand I need it to stream PC games to my Shield Portable so that's why I installed it. Can't wait to play games, like gears, anywhere in the house? Much better then my stream 7 tied to a fucking xbone controller lol
They simply didn't package GFE with the newest driver, apparently.

Will try these out tonight. So far the previous whql drivers have worked great for me in BF1.

Windows 10 apps like "mail" crash and start menu tiles disappear when moved with this driver. There is a hotfix driver on the way.

Windows 10 apps like "mail" crash and start menu tiles disappear when moved with this driver. There is a hotfix driver on the way.

I don't understand what the hell is going on over at Nvidia with their drivers. They used to always be rock solid. The last several drivers have just been on fail after another.

Got news on that hotfix? I dont have the issue. But I had an issue some days ago with sticky notes and it was due to MS faulty store updates. Couldn't activate DCOM etc and get a store license.

I have the same apps crash problem with 375.57. Reverted back to previous version and the problem was gone. From now on, I'll be more cautious of Nvidia driver updates.

As a side note to the Windows 10 mail App, that is awful compared to previous discontinued Windows Live Mail. You can try this one instead if you want the old functionality back: eM Client

I cant get Windows tiles to crash, but I can get the Mail app to crash now after restart.

As a side note to the Windows 10 mail App, that is awful compared to previous discontinued Windows Live Mail. You can try this one instead if you want the old functionality back: eM Client

I cant get Windows tiles to crash, but I can get the Mail app to crash now after restart.

If you insist on using a client, Thunderbird is free and great, if you don't have a license to office, in which case I'd just use Outlook.

If you insist on using a client, Thunderbird is free and great, if you don't have a license to office, in which case I'd just use Outlook.

Windows 10 Mail supports Yahoo Mail directly - which Outlook 2016 does not.

375.63 will also be the launch driver for GTX1050/1050Ti (mentioned in the Release Notes).

I don't understand what the hell is going on over at Nvidia with their drivers. They used to always be rock solid. The last several drivers have just been on fail after another.
Yeah and I'm geting green flashes in games. Also nvidia has made tons of bad drivers. Stop drinking the koolaid.

Yeah and I'm geting green flashes in games. Also nvidia has made tons of bad drivers. Stop drinking the koolaid.

I never had a single Nvidia driver problem in 15 years of using Nvidia products until they launched the 372.54 drivers. That driver and every driver after it has been rough for me.

This driver is the first Nvidia driver in many, many moons that gave me issues outside of game FPS. There have been drivers that screwed up elements of one game or another, but I haven't had desktop issues since the Vista era.

.63 is giving me problems in chrome. i don't know/can't think of the technical term but it shows the parts in a video that don't change much frame-to-frame as black for the first few seconds and then it displays normally. persists after restart.

If anyone doesn't know NVIDIA removed this driver version from distribution and replaced it with 375.63 on Sunday. Apparently 375.57 was having several issues. Waiting two weeks to update my video card driver has continued to serve me well.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...ay-driver-feedback-thread-released-10-23-16-/

375.63 is still giving me ridiculously long load times in Fallout 4, just like 375.57.

Going to have to roll back again... Sigh..

Nvidia, get your shit together.

Several bad releases in a row...

.63 is giving me problems in chrome. i don't know/can't think of the technical term but it shows the parts in a video that don't change much frame-to-frame as black for the first few seconds and then it displays normally. persists after restart.

I got the same thing. Couldn't tell if it was this driver or Chrome itself. I updated to the latest Chrome beta and it was fixed, so you can go that route if you like the driver for everything else.

Back