Nvidia Control Panel ?

Yes_sir21

Weaksauce
My control is not showing me all the options, its only showing 3D. I just bought the 570gtx and i cant seem to install drivers correctly. I downloaded the current 266.58 driver from Nvidias own site. http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

But my control panel is not showing all the option, like multi display and resolution option.
control.png

Its seems i only installed the 3D driver. I tried deleting and installing new driver 3 times now, and i also choose the correct driver from Nvidia . Even though the installation folder is named vista but thats the only driver i found on Nvidia which both for win7 and vista.

C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\266.58\Vista 64-bit this is what i mean. Im on win7 64bit.

What am i missing here ? Is there a way to enable the other options on the Control Panel ?
I couldnt find the driver on Laptop2video.

Try running a custom install of the drivers and selecting the clean install option.

Did you uninstall the previous drivers? Try using driver sweeper in safe mode to remove the drivers then reinstall. Could also be a realtek driver issue, roll back any reatek drivers you have.

Uninstall the driver and just let windows update install the WHQL latest driver for it. It might be 260.99 WHQL but see if that works OK, then you can update it to the latest or don't, the latest one from nvidia you are trying 266.58 made my 460gtx completely unstable but the 260.99 works great. I'm just gonna stay on 260.99 until they com out with another one no biggie.

Well finally, i installed the CD driver v263 and this works. Very strange.
And yes unistalled correctly each time, even used Your Uninstaller.

Lol, my GT330m does this to me every once in a while. Sometimes, it shows everything, sometimes, it just shows Physx settings...

Back