NVIDIA Building New Campus

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA announced that it is building a brand new campus. Where will the company's new headquarters be located? Right across the street from its current building in Santa Clara.

Our three-person startup has grown to 8,000 staff across 40-plus sites. We have extraordinary employees in major cities around the world – Taipei, Helsinki, Shanghai, Paris, Beijing, Boston, Hong Kong, Bangalore, Tokyo, Moscow, Cambridge, and Sophia, among others. And our headquarters in Santa Clara, just a few blocks from where we started, barely has a spare desk. We’re absolutely bursting at the seams. So, we’ve decided to build a new campus right across the street, one as distinctive as our company.

big ass mistake sale of home pc are die ing big time . pc gaming are the ones and company are still buying home pc. everyone gone mobile. :eek:

I was down at nVidia visiting a friend last year while I was out in Cali for another reason and he'd pointed that area out to me, "We own all that stuff back there too. Just dunno when we're going to do anything with it."

And yeah, they do need the space. They're currently packed into their current offices like sardines in a can.

big ass mistake sale of home pc are die ing big time . pc gaming are the ones and company are still buying home pc. everyone gone mobile. :eek:

aaaaaand you must be retarded.

Who makes the Tegra?

Tegra 4 looks to be the most "gaming oriented" mobile core available yet.

lol@"gone mobile" you sound like qualcomm's CES keynote adress.

Lurk more.

Who makes the Tegra?

Lurk more.

Tegra 4 isn't even out yet. Tegra 3 looked awesome before it came out as well. Then reality set in and everybody realized it sucked. While I want nvidia to be successful because competition is good, I don't see them seeing gangbuster growth going forward. I could be wrong, but building a high ass end building is stupid unless you are just ridiculously rich. I'm thinking Google, Intel, MS, Apple.. nvidia is nowhere on that list. I don't want them to end up like AMD with a super expensive campus they have to sell then lease because they are broke.

Nvidia wont go broke any time soon. They posted $104B in revenue Q2 13... What was AMD's?

nVidia is here to stay, AMD would to.. if they get their shit together. Their radeon series wont save them from bankruptcy. CPU market would help, but right now they cant get out of the hole they put themselves into... More cores is NOT a solution when Intel dominates them with less. Only option they have is to cut prices.. and that hurts their pockets big time.

you heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. cheeto smear armchair CEO has deigned it so.

Who makes the Tegra?

Lurk more.

Noobie more.

Nvidia wont go broke any time soon. They posted $104B in revenue Q2 13... What was AMD's?

nVidia is here to stay, AMD would to.. if they get their shit together. Their radeon series wont save them from bankruptcy. CPU market would help, but right now they cant get out of the hole they put themselves into... More cores is NOT a solution when Intel dominates them with less. Only option they have is to cut prices.. and that hurts their pockets big time.

$104B? HOLY, thats more than apple, microsoft, and google combined. Please tell me you mean like 1.04B or 10.4B.

Huh, I don't even...did I just have an aneurysm?

3q5p0y_zps488baea6.jpg

Wasn't that a big open lot that they held nVidia lans at? ( Attended one about 5 years ago, World In Conflict was the upcoming hotness being promoted )

Back