• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NVIDIA 650 ultra pics & Specs

Metr0

n00b
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
35
I had this for a while didnt know no one seemed to have posted it.




Comparative Specs with the nforce 600 family




Source: Chilehardware
 
Reference board there .... its amazing what a lil color can do to liven things up. The Gigabyte boards are a bit too much with their Fruit Loops color scheme, but then there's boring reference boards that are the opposite end of the spectrum.
I do like the Ultra board, as most users are not going SLI with the 650 boards (at least I'm not worried about it) and its performance is quite impressive for that price range. But paying more for it than an average 650 SLI board or even a 680 LT board is not the best decision unless it really fits your specific needs.
 
Someone in another thread said price would be sub $100 (even sub-$90). That's not a bad deal compared to the P965 boards if it's true. Seems to me this would be somewhat better than the 945/946 boards and perhaps not quite as good as the 965 boards when it comes to OCing.
 
Someone in another thread said price would be sub $100 (even sub-$90). That's not a bad deal compared to the P965 boards if it's true. Seems to me this would be somewhat better than the 945/946 boards and perhaps not quite as good as the 965 boards when it comes to OCing.

but it wont be significant enough if you have a cpu with an 8+ multi. I cant decide between the p5b-d, 680i LT, and this new 650i. I will not be going SLI and i will be using an e6420. What do you guys think? I need atleast 450 fsb
 
but it wont be significant enough if you have a cpu with an 8+ multi. I cant decide between the p5b-d, 680i LT, and this new 650i. I will not be going SLI and i will be using an e6420. What do you guys think? I need atleast 450 fsb

If you need at least 450FSB, I'd probably get a good 965 board.
 
pretty much all the boards can do 450fsb except the badaxe. The real question is if you can find a CPU that will go up to that :)
 
That looks like it'll be my next board. Does exactly what I need it too, which isn't much.
 
Reference board there .... its amazing what a lil color can do to liven things up. The Gigabyte boards are a bit too much with their Fruit Loops color scheme, but then there's boring reference boards that are the opposite end of the spectrum.

This is not meant to insult in any way, but why does the color scheme and look of a motherboard matter? It could be bright neon pink in an attempt to make people uncomfortable with their sexuality for all I care. You put it in your case and it never sees the light of day again until it's replaced for something new. As long as it's functional, reliable, and performs well, I'm happy.

Edit - Oh ya, and don't you dare diss fruit loops.
 
Back
Top