• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

NSZ=RPhArrow>---------->

NSZ?

In any case, gratz to RPH! Top 100 is no small achievement.

 
From my understanding, that is not the NSZ, but huge grats anyway!

I miss being in the top 100.
 
AtomicMoose said:
NSZ=No Scroll Zone.

Only if you have something like 50" monitor. :p 'Grats, guess I better buckle down for the trampling. ;)

 
Wow ! Thanks all :D It's been my goal for a while , so it's great to have others notice !

Now if I can keep squeezing a little more out of my boxen, maybe I can stay up there...
UPSguy just arrived with my Corsair Nautilus 500 kit---mmm , probably have to put it on my [H]ordeBowl box :)
8607
 
p[H]ant0m said:
'Grats, guess I better buckle down for the trampling. ;)

don't fear the trampling, p[H]ant0m ---- it looks more like I'm approaching on tippy toes :D So I guess I may get to give you a Hollywood wave slowly in a month or 2 !

8607
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Only if you have something like 50" monitor. :p 'Grats, guess I better buckle down for the trampling. ;)

with my 2pt font, it's in the NSZ ;)
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Only if you have something like 50" monitor. :p 'Grats, guess I better buckle down for the trampling. ;)


Widescreen on its side FTW

Congrats on the top 100. It was about a year ago that pH and I raced for it. Now I am trying to get in the top 50. I just passed 1 Mil. I am very happy with my lil red [H]

 
Duster said:
Widescreen on its side FTW

Congrats on the top 100. It was about a year ago that pH and I raced for it. Now I am trying to get in the top 50. I just passed 1 Mil. I am very happy with my lil red [H]

Nice going Duster! :)

Fold On!

 
Duster said:
<snip>
I just passed 1 Mil. I am very happy with my lil red [H]

And it looks cool, duster ! Yep, that little red [H] is my next goal...With all the medium level producers coming along though, it probably won't get me in the top 50 by the time I get there...(unless my PS3 farm kicks in :D)
Everybody FOLD ON !

8607
 
Back
Top