Nside Nvidia :D

Been there. I don't know if I'm breaking NDA but nvidia pizza is awesome.

Agreed ! I think we will see something in March or possibly Feb to finally replace the GTX/Ultra.

nVidia looks small. :p

Hows it look small?

They have 4 buildings like that first picture, then a couple of others. That's just the Santa Clara campus (HQ).

Intel isn't really any bigger (HQ, across the freeway from NVIDIA).

This also looks like a new card
( http://www.firingsquad.com/media/article_image.asp/2253/22 )

The 8800GTX/Ultra's have two SLI connectors and two power, this card only has one for SLI but two for power. One of them looks to be an 8pin I think. Cool stuff.:cool:

Just because you don't recognize something doesn't mean it's a new product that you're going to see... these companies make a lot of internal-only special-use stuff.

That looks pretty cool. I didnt really bother reading the whole article so i just went through the pics and i have to say that it looks like they have PhO at the kitchen... lol.:p The servers they have look pretty impressive as do the dozens of displays.:D

Been there. I don't know if I'm breaking NDA but nvidia pizza is awesome.

I think you are safe in your evaluation of their pizza, but people that are under NDA sometimes are not allowed to reveal that they are under NDA. In any case, you are a lucky bastard eating awesome pizza and testing out new hardware. I'm quite jealous :D .

I'd love to go there one day and take a gander around.I had some friends that worked for Matrox (female programmer) and ATI (marketing) years ago.

Back