NSA “Systematically Moving” All Its Data to the Cloud

2cujms.jpg

Actually, go check this out -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

He was pardoned and proven to be wrongfully accused. This is JUST ONE example that we know about. When you lose your rights and go to Git Mo, you have no reach with the outside world. If you think the USA is the only country to do this, let me introduce you to China, the USSR, and so many more...

if you wound up at Gitmo it would be for good reason and they would know within a short time if you really were innocent, or not (they are not stupid) and if not ... dum da dum dum.

Ever notice how ISIS was using MILITARY HARDWARE and so was Iraq, USA, etc? It's war, not police action. The Media calls it Police Action to keep the Public at bay because they know how stupid the majority of the Public is and if they said it was war the Public would demand it to stop.

He was sent to Git Mo because he was marked a Terrorist and stripped of his rights. I listened to an interview with his lawyer about the situation. It's irrelevant it was on a battlefield, he was a citizen with rights that was stripped with zero Jurisprudence, and his rights as a free citizen were extremely violated. It is clear evidence it can happen to anyone, for any reason, and without any Jury or public Court involved.

I welcome you to go listen to the interviews with his lawyer yourself, and decide for yourself if this is "fair" and "just".

That wiki article says he was captured on a battlefield making him an enemy combatant not that he was a political dissident.

He was sent to Git Mo because he was marked a Terrorist and stripped of his rights. I listened to an interview with his lawyer about the situation. It's irrelevant it was on a battlefield, he was a citizen with rights that was stripped with zero Jurisprudence, and his rights as a free citizen were extremely violated. It is clear evidence it can happen to anyone, for any reason, and without any Jury or public Court involved.

I welcome you to go listen to the interviews with his lawyer yourself, and decide for yourself if this is "fair" and "just".

Your article doesn't list him as being a citizen of the United States, so yes being captured on a foreign battlefield makes him an enemy combatant not a political dissident. Enemy combatants are always, historically, detained and imprisoned without a trial. It is part of combat. Perhaps you are thinking of some other example?

This reminds me of the episode where Seven of Nine started processing too much of gigaquads of data on a daily basis until she became crazy and almost made Janeway and Chakotay believe the other is plotting against them. She was pretty hot

until someone sets the wrong permissions on a bucket

which i wonder if we should create a pool to see how long it takes till that happens

Well the NSA AWS cloud isn't a public cloud and can't be accessed outside of the NSA/CIA networks.

Back