• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Not getting Bigadv

I just switched from -bigadv to -bigbeta and picked up a 6901 on the first try. hmmmm
 
I just switched from -bigadv to -bigbeta and picked up a 6901 on the first try. hmmmm

I think you just lucked out and got a new WU that became available. I just tried -bigbeta and it was trying to send me to the server for 6901...no work available.
 
This is the second bigadv in a row where I have had upload issues, and of course, I'm getting no work available... I guess I get to switch to smp for a bit as well.
 
Seems My SR-2 have had work now for 1 WU each and have picked up more.
 
i picked up another 6901 after the latest one finished. didnt wait on the assignment server at all, picked the wu up on first try but i am windows. maybe something on the linux assign server is messed up with the upcoming big beta
 
Back
Top